Posted on: May 23, 2020
The Solution Architect is responsible for estimating, crafting,
implementing and leading change to custom client solutions. You
will work with external Acxiom clients to collect and translate
customer requirements into solutions, through architecture and
design artifacts, and provide technical leadership to the project
or account team, ensuring both the client's and Acxiom's overall
business strategy and technical vision are incorporated into the
solution. You will provide client support that requires a focus on
consulting proposed changes, process improvements, issue
resolution, research data inquiries, and working closely with
internal and external associates!
- Learns Acxiom standard methodologies used in overall solution
and data integrity.
- Bring together partner requirements and transform the
information into a logical process flow. Research possible
approaches, evaluate cost, portability, compatibility, and
usability, then engage in most efficient solution method for the
changes/solution. Ensure the solution design fulfills functional
and technical requirements. Accountable for the accuracy, process,
integrity, quality, and stewardship of client solution
- Responsible for integrity of large and complex solutions,
providing direction to other Solution Architects on technology and
- Activities are focused on client consulting for changes,
process improvements, issues or research of client data
- Improves the contribution of others working on assigned clients
and is known as a domain expert in multiple areas
- Consult with automotive clients. Synthesize solution design
information, architectural principles, available technologies,
third-party products, and industry standards to formulate a
solution and system architecture that delights the client and
drives Acxiom revenue and margin!What you will do:
- Provide overall solution integrity of marketing solutions
across multiple clients
- Provide technical guidance to the account team ensuring we have
strong account management procedures to meet client expectations
and ensure the quality of the services we deliver
- Have a solid grasp of pre-sales process focusing on scoping and
estimation and be able to lead efforts for new projects for
existing account/new log
- Ensure each client opportunity is documented and includes
pricing from Sales Support, including all information that will be
needed for contracting.
- Recognizes and documents process improvement opportunities.
Responsible for ensuring all project close out activities are
completed and documented.
- Partner with the customer to understand, maintain, and improve
solution roadmap and have a deep understanding of the business
value we provide our customers
- Lead, define and adhere to Acxiom solution standards,
estimates, processes, policies and procedures
- Identify areas of process improvement that drives profit
enhancement and client value and instill that mindset while
contributing through others.
- Document and share standard methodologies and case
- Work with internal product teams to provide feedback to the
appropriate team to ensure Acxiom produces and/or enhances products
that can meet the ever changing business needs of our clients.
- Evaluate the latest news, trends, products, services,
competitors and meaningful existing and emerging technologies.
- ---Maintain domain expertise in Acxiom and industry
technologies, verticals and lines of business to help align client
business needs to products, solutions and services offered.
What you will need:
- 4+ years' experience in technical roles, including experience
designing solutions as an architect, developer or similar role
- 4 years' database marketing, direct marketing or interactive
- 3 years' working in an external client facing environment
- Typically requires a minimum of 3 years of related experience
with a bachelor's degree; or 2 years and a Master's degree; or a
PhD without experience; or equivalent work experience
- Validated experience in working with large data sets
(development and design)
- Consistent record of ability to exhibit and demonstrate
leadership while working with multiple teams across the
- Ability to learn technical concepts of the digital marketing
eco systems market and able to articulate the core benefits of
these solutions to clients and partners
- Ability to work with high-level client partners and communicate
efficiently, recognizing that each group demands a different level
of communication / presentation skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to take detailed, highly technical
concepts and present to client in a high-level, non-technical
- Communicate the business benefits of a technical solution in
conjunction with the Acxiom sales and sales support teams.
- Ability to remove roadblocks to design a viable solution while
maintaining integrity of functional standards.
- A willingness to travel up to 20%
#GD17What will set you apart:
- Database / SQL Experience
- Unix / Linux Experience (Cron, editing, SSH/FTP)
- Scripting Language Experience (Perl, Shell)
- Excellent problem-solving and quantitative skills
- Lead change Aptitude for debugging problems in complex,
- Prior Acxiom experience
- Customer Facing
Primary Location City/State:Homebased - Conway, ArkansasAdditional
Locations (if applicable):Austin, Downers Grove - Butterfield,
Homebased - Austin, Homebased - Detroit, Homebased - Downers Grove
Butterfield, Homebased - Ft. Lauderdale, Homebased - New York,
Homebased - Plano, New YorkAcxiom is an affirmative action and
equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not
discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other
employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of
a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin,
protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity,
genetics or other protected status.
Keywords: Acxiom, Plano , Solution Architect-Remote, Other , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!