Litigation Associate Attorney- Florida or California License
Company: Quilling, Selander, Lownds, Winslett & Moser, P.C.
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Quilling, Selander, Lownds, Winslett & Moser seeks an associate
attorney with 1 to 5 years of commercial litigation experience for
its Consumer Financial Litigation practice group. Good academic
credentials and strong references required. This position includes
expected billable hours of 1900 to 2000 per year. Licensed in
Florida or California.
Candidate will have the following qualifications and
- Experience analyzing, reviewing, editing, and drafting litigation
documents, as well as superior analytical skills.
- Must have demonstrated the ability to work with clients who
demand excellence and be able to meet their expectations.
- A commitment to working ethically and always in the best
interests of clients.
- Excellent work ethic
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Must be a self-starter and be able to work in a fast-paced,
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- JD from an accredited law school with strong GPA.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity,
please send cover letter, resume, salary expectation and writing
sample to Evelyn at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your
Keywords: Quilling, Selander, Lownds, Winslett & Moser, P.C., Plano , Litigation Associate Attorney- Florida or California License, Legal , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!