Sr Core Java Developer React/Redux plus - Plano
Company: American Cybersystems
Posted on: March 20, 2023
We are looking for Full Stack Developer in Plano, TX
- Knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture
- Understanding of architecture and design across all
- Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
- 10+ years of very Strong hands-on experience of developing
microservices using Java and Spring Boot (understanding Spring
- 5+ years hands-on experience of building distributed system
with micro-services, REST APIs
- 5+ years hands-on experience with SQL and NoSQL
- 3+ years hands-on experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience of designing and building applications leveraging UI
technologies like React/Redux/Flux and Angular/ES6/Typescript and
associated eco-systems is a plus
- Experience with responsive design and grid frameworks is a
- 3+ years hands-on experience with event driven app architecture
- Knowledge of software best practices like refactoring, clean
code, domain driven design, encapsulation etc.
- Understanding of software skills such as business analysis,
development, maintenance and software improvement
- Strong understanding of building services in the cloud
- Design skills needed such as resiliency and error handling
- Working with Agile, Lean and Continuous Delivery best
- Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve
organizational goals, and passionate about building an innovative
- Contributes to product area, or software in order to automate
manual operational work
- Troubleshoots priority incidents, facilitates blameless
post-mortems and supports solutions for closure
- Engages with development teams throughout the software life
cycle ensuring sustainable software releases.
- Applies analytics on past data, like incidents and usage
patterns for predicting issues and takes proactive actions.
- Drives adoption of self-healing and resiliency patterns.
- Lead and participate in performance tests, identifies the
bottlenecks, opportunities for optimization and capacity
- Defines and drives adoption of a best in class monitoring
frameworks to accomplish end to end application or service
monitoring and noiseless alerting end application or service
monitoring and noiseless alerting with proper telemetry
- Deploys sustainable software, system and product upgrades
- Adds value to team delivery and works with team to complete
tasks to high quality and actively learns new skills
- Self manages the effort split between operational work and
- Supports end-user functional and system support issues via
various channels (e.g. tickets, email, chat)
- Be part of the rotational support coverage as needed
- Mentors other junior team members
This position requires candidates that are a US Citizen or Green
Card Holder. At this time no Corp to Corp relationships will be
considered for this opportunity.
AIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: American Cybersystems, Plano , Sr Core Java Developer React/Redux plus - Plano, IT / Software / Systems , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...