SDET with Java
Company: Micasa Global Inc
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Open for various locations
Denver, CO -or Charlotte, NC -or StLouis, MO
Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET)
The Software Development Test Engineer (SDET) helps deliver the
quality and performance of large scale, multi-platform software
products that include; web, API and mobile application interfaces.
SDETs should be hands on and self- motivated, and expect to work in
a CI environment, collaboratively with software developers. This
team is currently working towards the shift-left model and
integrating E2E testing in the release process.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
* Tests complex API, web and mobile based applications that
reference database back-end systems.
* Creates and maintains automated test cases, executes test suites,
reviews and diagnoses reported bugs, and ensures overall system
quality prior to a customer release.
* Designs, develops, maintains, and troubleshoots automated suites
of tests through continuous integration for value added
* Works with the engineering teams to derive testing requirements
throughout the development cycle.
* Reproduces, debugs, and isolates problems and verify fixes.
* Works closely with software developers to create software
artifacts including test plans, test cases, test procedures and
* Works cross functional areas with internal partner engineering
teams in a disciplined agile environment.
* Estimates own testing tasks and works productively with minimum
supervision while showing excellent team attitude.
- 3-5 year's experience in a SDET role with 8+ years total
- Must be able to develop code in java
- Strong experience in API testing using Postman
- Strong experience in creating test automation
- CI/CD knowledge and ability to develop Continuous Testing
Framework to support CI/CD
- Test, debug, and system engineering mindset
Keywords: Micasa Global Inc, Plano , SDET with Java, IT / Software / Systems , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!