Sr. Android Mobile Developer
Company: Atria Group LLC
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Sr. Programmer to develop and maintain Insurance applications.
The candidate must also be able to work and collaborate with others
since development teams can be fluid as project needs arise.The
project entails buildingone androidapplication (same project, same
functionality as iOS application) in order to allow insurance
agents to scan credit cards on a mobile device.It is very important
that the consultants have very senior level (if not architect
level) experience in the technologies because there is no on-site
expertise for native app development.Primary duties &
responsibilities consist of:
- Position will collaborate with internal clients, managers and
developers in a team environment.
- Position will analyze and identify business, functional, and
usability requirements for each project.
- Execute projects from initial concept through delivery.
- Application design and development.
- Database design and development.
- Assist in troubleshooting of final code.Knowledge, Skills, &
- Heavy mobile design and development
- Object oriented design and programming
- Common building blocks and design patterns
Keywords: Atria Group LLC, Plano , Sr. Android Mobile Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!