Company: Emonics, LLC
Posted on: November 24, 2022
C++ Senior Developer / Tester - Responsibilities:
- Reading existing source code in C/C plus plus to determine
current programming logic.
- Documenting functionality, processes, requests, responses and
maintaining software development records.
- Resolve build issues during OS version and other software
- Resolving deployment and runtime issues in new
- Performing diagnostic tests and debugging procedures.
- Support the testing team by providing clarifications and fixes
Skills and Requirements:
- Strong proficiency in C plus plus , with fair knowledge of the
language specification (Telecom experience is preferred).
- Proficient understanding of standard template library (STL):
algorithms, containers, functions, and iterators
- Hands on experience in migrating C & C plus plus based
application from lower versions of Solaris to higher
- Must have experience on Unix platforms, should possess shell
- Proficiency in compiling large amounts of code with extensive
understanding in writing/customizing/debugging make files.
- Knowledge on compilers(gcc, g) and debugger (dbx). Knowledge of
libraries and linking.
- Strong working experience in ProC embedded SQL/C coding and
- Strong proficiency and knowledge of SQL and XML.
- Good understanding of code versioning tools (e.g. Git, CVS
Keywords: Emonics, LLC, Plano , C++ Developer/Lead, IT / Software / Systems , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!