Sr. Database Administrator-SQL Server/Azure
Posted on: November 22, 2022
Position Summary:Responsible for ensuring database performance,
availability, security, and data integrity in a 24x7 environment;
works as part of a team to execute projects and operational tasks.
This position will work in a team environment and provide technical
knowledge and expertise to other team members. Ensures the
performance of all duties in accordance with the companys policies
and procedures, all U.S. state and federal laws and regulations,
wherein the company operates.Responsibilities:
- Demonstrated 5+ years' experience working as a SQL Server
- Strong understanding of SQL database monitoring and performance
- Advanced knowledge of HA and DR options.
- Ability to develop automation and scripts to automate tasks and
tools to reduce DBA manual touch points (Hands on experience
scripting in PowerShell or any other scripting tool).
- Contributes to direction of Azure cloud migration.
- Implements, maintains & troubleshoot database replication.
- Understand the DBAs challenges, deliver a technical solution
that meets the unique needs of DBAs with innovation and
- Learn continuously, leveraging training resources and
self-directed training, sharing knowledge and skills with rest of
- Completed multiple migrations/upgrades.Requirements:
- Minimum five (5) + years of production DBA.
- Minimum three (3) + years SQL development.
- Cloud application development solutions (e.g., PaaS,
- PowerShell experience
- Cloud migrations - Microsoft Azure and/or AWS.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with
- Extensive experience in High Availability (HA) and Disaster
Recovery (DR) options for MSSQL
- Experience with of replication in multi-server/datacenter
- Experience with multi-datacenter environment, including
stretched data center to Azure or AWS.
- Participates in On-Call rotation within the Team.
- Experience with SSRS development, SSDT in conjunction with TFS
for source control.
- Bachelors degree preferred in Computer Science or related IT
field or equivalent work experience.Why work for #teamloanDepot:
- Aggressive earning potential with good career growth.
- Inclusive, diverse, and collaborative culture where people from
all backgrounds can thrive
- Work with other passionate, purposeful, and customer-centric
- Extensive internal growth and professional development
opportunities including tuition reimbursement
- Comprehensive benefits package including
- Wellness program to support both mental and physical
- Generous paid time off for both exempt and non-exempt
positionsAbout loanDepot:loanDepot (NYSE: LDI) is a digital
commerce company committed to serving its customers throughout the
home ownership journey. Since its launch in 2010, loanDepot has
revolutionized the mortgage industry with a digital-first approach
that makes it easier, faster, and less stressful to purchase or
refinance a home. Today, as the nation's second largest non-bank
retail mortgage lender, loanDepot enables customers to achieve the
American dream of homeownership through a broad suite of lending
and real estate services that simplify one of life's most complex
transactions. With headquarters in Southern California and offices
nationwide, loanDepot is committed to serving the communities in
which its team lives and works through a variety of local,
regional, and national philanthropic efforts.We are an equal
opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not
discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin,
gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or
Keywords: loanDepot, Plano , Sr. Database Administrator-SQL Server/Azure, IT / Software / Systems , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!