Posted on: September 22, 2022
At ArganoMS3, our employees adapt to change quickly, communicate
with clients effectively, and stay focused to execute deliverables.
We know the importance of staying at the cutting edge of
technology, and value employees who strive to innovate and evolve
with the changing technological landscape.
ArganoMS3 is currently hiring a Technical Writer to help produce
high-quality responses to client requests. This individual will
also assist in the development of reusable standard technology
* Remote - United States (proximity to Washington DC area
* Work collaboratively with team members and customers to develop
and deliver high quality response documents and related
* Analyze and communicate complex technical concepts effectively
and in terms that can be understood by all parties involved.
* Develop and support document a library around the systems in
* Demonstrate the ability and desire to understand new technologies
in a dynamic environment.
* Possess keen analytical and problem-solving skills; resilience in
the face of challenges, flexibility, excellent time management
skills, and above all, an enthusiastic personality.
* Ability to work with partners and teams.
* Experience in the technology industry
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to understand highly technical information.
* Superb writing and editing skills across various communication
* Understanding of tools such as MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe
* Works under minimal supervision, with general guidance from more
seasoned team members.
* Strong problem identifying and solving ability.
* Ability to talk to business stakeholders as well as understand
and interpret needs.
* Open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
* Minimum of Bachelors degree required (in Computer Science,
Software Engineering, Information Systems, Business or related
ArganoMS3 is a fast paced, high-energy company. We understand that
the right talent matters, which is why we aggressively compensate
employees with bonuses, perks, and special incentives to ensure our
team is happy and healthy, including:
* Competitive base salary and benefits, such as health, dental,
vision, life, disability, retirement, paid time off (PTO), phone
allowance and much more.
* Limitless growth and learning opportunities.
* A collaborative and positive culture - Your team will be as smart
and driven as you!
* A chance to make an impact - Your work will contribute directly
to our strategy.
ArganoMS3 is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Keste, Plano , Technical Writer, IT / Software / Systems , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!