Software Engineer Advisor-AWS (Single Family Technology)
Company: Fannie Mae
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Company DescriptionAt Fannie Mae, futures are made. The
inspiring work we do makes an affordable home a reality and a
difference in the lives of Americans. Every day offers compelling
opportunities to modernize the nations housing finance system while
being part of an inclusive team using new, emerging technologies.
Here, you will help lead our industry forward, enhance your
technical expertise, and make your career.Job DescriptionTHE IMPACT
YOU WILL MAKEResponsibilitiesThe SF Technology - Software
Engineering - Advisor role will offer you the flexibility to make
each day your own, while working alongside people who care so that
you can deliver on the following responsibilitiesAs a valued
contributor to our team, you will design, produce, test, or
implement software, technology, or processes across multiple
projects, programs, or products, as well as create and maintain IT
architecture, large scale data stores, and cloud-based systems.
- Determine the needs of the customer groups across multiple
projects, programs, or products while identifying and resolving
conflicting or complementary needs across customer groups.
- Design and develop software solutions to meet needs and may
also lead matrixed teams.
- Apply extensive expertise in process-driven approach in
- Implement new software technology and coordinate simultaneous
implementation tasks across teams.
- Oversee the maintenance of existing software.QualificationsTHE
EXPERIENCE YOU BRING TO THE TEAMMinimum Required Experiences
- 6 years of experience
- Expertise in architecting, implementing, and operating large
scale modern web, microservices and cloud-native distributed
systems based on containers and AWS Cloud
- Experience with end-to-end software development lifecycle and
delivery using Agile practices
- Proficiency with Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery
process and tools.
- Experience with leading technical teams implementing Trunk
Based Development, Feature Toggles, Blue-Green Deployment, 12
Factors and others
- Familiarity with Infrastructure as Code, using Cloud Formation,
Terraform or similar tools
- Experience in coaching and guiding others in the team and
driving high quality engineering culture.
- Effective collaborations skills to work in cross functional
teams across the enterprise
- Ability to influence senior leaders across Technology, Product
Management and Business domains
- Ability to excel in fast-paced, result-driven environment
- Desired Skills
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Experience with front-end technologies such as Angular,
TypeScript or similar technologies
- Experience engaging with industry players outside of Fannie
- Awareness to multi-cloud strategy, GCP and AzureAdditional
InformationREF9692SThe future is what you make it to be. Discover
compelling opportunities at careers.fanniemae.com.Fannie Mae is an
Equal Opportunity Employer, which means we are committed to
fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual
orientation, personal appearance, protected veteran status,
disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals
with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation in the
application process, email us at
Keywords: Fannie Mae, Plano , Software Engineer Advisor-AWS (Single Family Technology), IT / Software / Systems , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!