Product Manager - Passenger Information Systems
Company: Scuttlebutt Services, LLC
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionPlano, TX - Salary Range 90-100K Job Brief Our
clientis seeking a Passenger Information Systems Product Manager
who will be responsible for managing a product portfolio, from
cradle to grave, to grow our market share and leadership position.
- Manage Product versions, updates, changes, deployments, and
- Coordinate internal and external global communications with
regards to features, schedules, product capabilities,
announcements, and releases.
- Develop core positioning and messaging for assigned
- Create product strategy outlining tiering, product
differentiation and value proposition.
- Conduct and collect market research to identify market
- Create business cases and market/product descriptions for new
market and product opportunities then present cases to stakeholders
for input and approval.
- Review technical specification in RFIs/RFPs and provide input
- Develop product pricing strategy based on costs, market factors
and competitive information.
- Develop and communicate product unit forecasts to internal
management and key partners.
- Maintain a product and feature roadmap for LTG products,
managing prioritization and capacity planning.
- Maintain positive working relationships with key industry
- Work with Marketing Communications to develop documentation,
sales tools and collateral.
- Life cycle management of Hardware and Firmware products in the
- Other duties as assignedRequirements
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- High attention to detail and ability to manage multiple,
competing priorities simultaneously.
- Ability to clearly communicate and work well in
cross-functional teams; excellent written and verbal communication
skills, including the ability to develop and deliver
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office products,
specifically Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio, Teams, and
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to
questions from groups of managers, customers, and the general
- Superior time management skills with proven ability to work
independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet tight
- Excellent project planning and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated passion for producing high-quality work, focusing
on the customer's needs and established business objectives.
- Bachelor's Degree in an Engineering discipline or Business
required; technical degree is preferred; advanced degree a
- Minimum 3-5 years of related experience and/or training OR
equivalent combination of education and related work
- Proven history of success in product management preferably in a
- Experience in product management for system level offerings
that include hardware, software and service.
- Experience leading complex projects to successful
- Experience in a manufacturing environment a plus.
Keywords: Scuttlebutt Services, LLC, Plano , Product Manager - Passenger Information Systems, IT / Software / Systems , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!