Sr Software Engineer (Full Stack)
Company: Further Enterprise Solutions (FES)
Posted on: January 17, 2022
FES- Further Enterprise Solutions (www.furtherllc.com) a leading
provider of engineering services, turnkey solutions, and software
solutions. Founded in 2002 by wireless industry veterans, FES has
rapidly grown to become a leading provider of innovative solutions
to leading telecommunications providers and equipment
manufacturers. FES is headquartered in Philadelphia, PA with branch
offices through the U.S. and Canada to ensure a rapid response and
face to face contact with our clients and staff.
Job Title- Sr Software Engineer (Full Stack)
Location- Plano, TX.
Expected Project Duration- 6 months.
- Lead and own development of Modules end to end.
- Drive architecture and design of the module, take ownership and
responsibility to deliver module in time.
- Perform code reviews and ensure test coverage for the module
when new features get added that interact/touch/depend of the
- Work with engineering team, product/business, service providers
and third-party vendors across multiple locations.
- Ensure that project milestones are met in terms of features,
quality and time for the E2E system.
- Conduct integration of the end-to-end system using
micro-services and cross-platform technologies (backend, frontend,
integration with third-party vendors).
- Implement features in the engineering team using Agile methods
- Actively participate in an integrated devops team and be
responsible for overall setup.
- Debug Production issues raised by customers and customer
support teams, isolate the cause and work towards a fix.
- Exercise judgment in selecting methods, techniques and
evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Algorithm development, back-end automation, problem solving and
Background, Experience & Qualifications:
- Bachelors or Master's degree in Computer Science or Computer
- 5+ years of software development experience in a large scale
- Front End: React.js.
- Experience with development, unit tests, integration tests,
performance tests for backend micro-services with modern
Swagger, Docker, Mocha, Testdouble, Supertest, Chai, Grunt, Jsdoc,
Jshint, Git etc.
- Experience with devops approach with continuous integration,
continuous deployment, monitoring and maintenance of deployments in
AWS cloud with technologies including ElasticBeanstalk, Docker,
Kubernetes, Quickbuild, Jenkins etc.
- Experience with overall use of AWS technologies including
ElasticBeanstalk, EC2, DynamoDB, VPC, ASG, ELB, ECR, ECS, S3,
Cloudfront, Lambda, Cloudwatch, IAM etc.
Necessary Skills / Attributes:
- Ability to solve problems in a fast paced and dynamic
environment with focus on maintaining high quality and
- Able to communicate well in writing, through email and reports,
or orally complex technical matters to an audience of equal or
higher-level technical competency.
- A minimum of 4 years professional experience with AWS including
development and deployment.
- Strong understanding of databases, data structures and
- Ability to deliver and accept feedback on code and design.
- Strong experience working in a Linux system.
- Strong ability to debug unfamiliar distributed architectures
and isolate problems.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Further Enterprise Solutions (FES), Plano , Sr Software Engineer (Full Stack), IT / Software / Systems , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!