Sr. Web Developer, Backend *HYBRID North NJ or Plano TX*
Posted on: January 15, 2022
At Crestron Electronics, Inc we build the technology that
We are proud to be the largest and most recognized brand in
automation and control solutions, and the premier technology
partner for fortune 500 businesses globally. Our products' are
integrated into new high-tech commercial buildings' to include some
of the most exciting real estate throughout the world. Our clients
include Google, Microsoft, Amazon, LinkedIn and many others. We are
the leaders in the most exciting industry in the world!
Our automation and control solutions for homes and buildings allow
our clients to control entire environments with the push of a
button, integrating systems such as Audio Visual, Lighting,
Shading, Security, Building Management Systems and HVAC to provide
greater comfort, convenience and security.
Crestron's web team is looking for a talented and self-motivated
outstanding full-stack, senior web developer to be responsible for
the coding, innovative design and layout of our website. You will
build the website from concept all the way to completion.
LOCATION: We prefer candidate who can work HYBRID; is able to work
in our Office location 2-3 days per week at either Plano, TX or
Rockleigh, NJ locations.
We will consider REMOTE work arrangement for the right person.
* Conceptualize and create an intuitive, engaging, and
brand-consistent web experience using the latest web design best
* Working with user interaction and code maintainability
* Develop and optimize features, as well as prototype and implement
* Provide guidance and direction to other developers
* Work closely with other developers to solve design issues.
* Responsible for performance analysis and design improvements,
troubleshooting, root cause analysis.
* Provide technical documentation, including test procedures,
design specification, etc.
* Complete special projects as assigned.
We need a full-stack web developer, who thrives on solving problems
and working in a team environment
* Required: Minimum 5-8 years of professional experience as a C#
* Required: Proficiency with ASP.NET core
* Required: Proficiency with C#
* Required: Proficiency with Web API (REST and SOAP)
* Required: Proficiency with MVC, SOA, and other applicable design
patterns and principles
* Required: Proficiency of OOP principals and standards.
* Required: Experience with Angular 12/React JS/jQuery
* Required: Experience with XML, JSON
* Required: Proficiency with SQL, LINQ and databases
* Required: Experience with Visual Studio
* Required: Experience with Git (or similar version-control
* Required: Ability to architect applications using frameworks and
* Required: Experience with user interface design principles, and
* Required: Experience with cross-browser development (including
* Required: Excellent problem-solving skills with a passion for
* Required: Experience writing client/server applications
* Required: Attention to detail
* Required: Proficiency in software engineering principles, life
cycle, and best practices.
* Required: Ability to work both independently and in teams.
* Desired: Experience with Domain Driven Design (DDD), Microservice
design patterns and principles
* Desired: Experience with Unit Testing, Automated UI Testing, and
Code Coverage tools.
* Desired: Experience with DevOps
* Desired: Experience or familiarity with Agile methodology
* Desired: Experience with Elasticsearch
* Desired: Experience with Kentico (CMS)
* Desired: Experience with ASP.NET Webforms
Mandatory Technical Skills & Level:
* NET Core
* Web API
* SQL, LINQ
* Angular 12/TypeScript
* React JS
* Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
* Must be persistent, possess strong problem-solving skills, and be
willing to work with others to find solutions that avoid project
* Must be responsible, self-motivated, creative, have a solid work
ethic and have a desire to produce quality applications.
* Must have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
* Must possess a strong team orientation
Must be able to work in the US without sponsorship
BenefitsAt Crestron Electronics, we offer a competitive total
compensation package including medical, Dental, Vision, Life
Insurance and Short Term Disability. 401K with company
contribution, Paid Vacation, Holidays and more! We have new onsite
state of the art fitness and wellness centers at our Headquarters
in Rockleigh, NJ.
* No Solicitation*
Any agency submittal to any and all employees of Crestron
Electronics, Inc by any method of communication will be deemed, the
sole property of Crestron Electronics Inc.
Keywords: Crestron, Plano , Sr. Web Developer, Backend *HYBRID North NJ or Plano TX*, IT / Software / Systems , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!