Full Stack Developer
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Full Stack Developer
BCforward is currently seeking highly motivated Software
Engineering - Software Engineering- Full stack developer-Advanced
Position Title: Software Engineering - Full stack
Expected Duration: 12 Months Contract to Hire.
Expert in in Full Stack design technique as well as experience
working across large environments with multiple operating
systems/infrastructure for large-scale programs (e.g., Expert
Engineers) starting to be firm-wide resources working on projects
Is multi-skilled with expertise across software development
lifecycle and toolset
May be recognized as a leader in Agile and cultivating teams
working in Agile frameworks
Sought out as coach for at least one technical skill
Strong understanding of techniques such as Continuous Integration,
Continuous Delivery, TestDriven Development, Cloud Development,
Stays abreast of cutting edge technologies/trends and uses
experience to influence application of those technologies/trends to
support the business; may give speeches and outside the firm,
* Knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture
* Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
* Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
* 10+ years of very Strong hands-on experience of developing
microservices using Java and Spring Boot (understanding Spring
* 5+ years hands-on experience of building distributed system with
micro-services, REST APIs
* 5+ years hands-on experience with SQL and NoSQL
* 3+ years hands-on experience with Docker and Kubernetes
* Experience of designing and building applications leveraging UI
technologies like React/Redux/Flux and Angular/ES6/Typescript and
associated eco-systems is a plus
* Experience with responsive design and grid frameworks is a
* 3+ years hands-on experience with event driven app architecture
* Knowledge of software best practices like refactoring, clean
code, domain driven design, encapsulation etc.
* Understanding of software skills such as business analysis,
development, maintenance and software improvement
* Strong understanding of building services in the cloud
* Design skills needed such as resiliency and error handling
* Working with Agile, Lean and Continuous Delivery best
* Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve
organizational goals, and passionate about building an innovative
* Contributes to product area, or software in order to automate
manual operational work
* Troubleshoots priority incidents, facilitates blameless
post-mortems and supports solutions for closure
* Engages with development teams throughout the software life cycle
ensuring sustainable software releases.
* Applies analytics on past data, like incidents and usage patterns
for predicting issues and takes proactive actions.
* Drives adoption of self-healing and resiliency patterns.
* Lead and participate in performance tests, identifies the
bottlenecks, opportunities for optimization and capacity
* Defines and drives adoption of a best in class monitoring
frameworks to accomplish end to end application or service
monitoring and noiseless alerting end application or service
monitoring and noiseless alerting with proper telemetry
* Deploys sustainable software, system and product upgrades
* Adds value to team delivery and works with team to complete tasks
to high quality and actively learns new skills
* Self manages the effort split between operational work and
* Supports end-user functional and system support issues via
various channels (e.g. tickets, email, chat)
* Be part of the rotational support coverage as needed
* Mentors other junior team members
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities,
Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure
architecture disciplines, understanding of architecture and design
across all systems proficiency in developmental toolsets.
Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals
throughout the firm to accomplish common goals. High performing
individual contributor, responsible to maintain business critical
platforms and deliver high ROI business features.
Build expertise in the team and position for a platform
Understand the architecture of the existing applications and
develop features solutions for the full stack; UI, Java-based
back-end, database and messaging
Apply latest Dev Ops concepts to continuously improve and transform
platform into a highly available, highly maintainable platform -
including but not limited to code, policy, processes, and tools.
Improve monitoring, automated validation and synthetic
transactions, collaboration between Dev and Ops and automated SDLC
Work collaboratively in an Agile Feature team setup with team
members located across different locations and time zones.
Contribute to delivery success across teams as a technology coach
and lead developer.
Have a strong focus on time and resource-management,
decision-making and ability to operate with parallel project
Monitor production activities/processes to ensure timely and
effective reporting, tracking, f
BCforward began as an IT business solutions and staffing firm.
Founded in 1998, BCforward has grown with our customers' needs into
a full service personnel solutions organization. Headquartered in
Indianapolis, Indiana, BCforward also operates numerous delivery
centers across North America and India. We are currently the
largest consulting firm and largest MBE certified firm in Indiana.
Our uninterrupted growth has allowed BCforward to deliver uniquely
configured IT staffing and project solutions for over years of
catering to our customers' specific needs. BCforward currently
maintains a team of over 5000 global resources. With our additional
brand, Stafforward, together we have the capabilities to deliver
services for a variety of industries in both public and private
sectors which allows us to address your most challenging needs.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please
reference job code 161038 when responding to this ad.
Keywords: BCforward, Plano , Full Stack Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!