Full Stack Sr Software Engineer - (loanDepot.com)
Posted on: January 13, 2022
We are at the forefront of change in this rapidly evolving
lending market. mello, the Greek word for future, is our
proprietary technology product that will transform & streamline the
home buying process into a digital experience like no other
competitor offers. But mello is just the beginning loanDepot will
continue to invest in developing our own advanced technology
ecosystem built around serving our customers & enabling our valued
employees to provide exceptional service. Come join us!Position
Summary:The Senior Software Engineer will be focused on designing,
developing, and enhancing state-of-the-art customer-facing
applications. This person will design APIs, Microservices, and web
applications to enable build better customer experience. We expect
you to bring excellent code, an understanding of modern design
patterns and a passion for performance. We will provide you with
access to cutting edge technology, a modern Agile workplace, a team
of skilled professionals, and complex problems to solve. We are
growing as a company and we will support your professional growth
by investing in talent development, skill building and offering
opportunities for your continuous growth.Responsibilities:
- Work with the Product Owner to provide technical design,
estimation, and implementation for user stories.
- Participate in all Agile ceremonies, including Sprint Planning,
SCRUM, and Retrospectives.
- Provide technical design leadership on user stories, engaging
the Data and Architecture groups as needed.
- Deliver user stories on time with high quality, serving in a
leadership role where needed or in a supporting capacity.
- Mentor junior developers and assist with the technical
breakdown of user stories for execution as needed.
- Design software for reliability and automated deployment by
creating detailed unit tests using an appropriate testing
- Work with the Information Security Team to assure that all
solutions follow best practices in protecting our customers
- Take a primary role in resolving critical production issues
- Strong development experience in .Net Core and C# programming
- Ability to perform domain driven design, Microservices and APIs
- Expertise in avoiding common problems of dynamic application
load using established techniques such as caching, API design,
resource scaling and asynchronous communication patterns.
- Ability to deliver applications built on well designed and
- At least 5 years of experience with building enterprise-scale
- "Full-stack" experience with a combination of front-end and
strong back-end service development experience, with technologies
such as Angular, C#, SQL Server, Rules Engine, etc.
- Experienced in SQL DML and DDL, ability to read data models, as
well as identify and resolve common performance problems. Good to
have NoSQL experience (e.g., MongoDB).
- Commitment to code quality as demonstrated by the practice of
test-driven development, the creation of unit test cases (nUnit)
and active participation in code reviews.
- Experience developing with deploying applications on one of the
Cloud platforms (Azure, AWS, GCP), Azure cloud experience
- Design applications with simple and well understood
dependencies suitable for deployment in a CI/CD environment (Docker
- Strong object-oriented analysis and design applied using any
- Familiarity with the creation and use of NuGet packages, CI/CD
artifacts, and other approaches to simplify and reuse
- Familiarity with Agile methodology.
- Exposure to "expert systems" design including the use of
rules-based approaches and machine learning.
- Mortgage Finance experience is desired but not mandatory.The
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience.
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental &
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional
voluntary benefit possibilities.
- 401K with robust company match.
- DTO (Discretionary Time Off) in addition to 8 paid company
- The opportunity to work for Americas Lender under the vision of
industry legend, Anthony Hsieh.We are an equal opportunity employer
and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the
basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual
orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability
Keywords: loanDepot, Plano , Full Stack Sr Software Engineer - (loanDepot.com), IT / Software / Systems , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!