Lead Sitecore Developer
Company: Arrow Electronics
Posted on: November 22, 2021
*Position:* Lead Sitecore Developer
* Job Description:* Arrow Electronics, Inc. - a Fortune 150 company
with global headquarters in Denver - helps the world's best
technology companies think "Five Years Out," working together to
continually innovate the "next big thing". We are a global provider
of technology products, services and solutions, with 2020 sales of
over $30 billion.
We are seeking a highly motivated individual for a Lead Sitecore
developer role to join our Arrow Digital team as a lead developer
our Storefront team.
You will be instrumental in building features for arrow.com site to
help achieve organization's key performance indicators. As part of
the scrum team, you will work with marketing, sales, IT, customer
support and other functions to understand their requirements and
pain points and build features to address them.
* What You Will Be Doing:*
* As a lead developer in the Storefront team, you will be
instrumental in defining architecture and developing features for
arrow.com site to help achieve organization's key performance
* Oversee effort to implement overall architecture approach for all
layers of a solution, ensuring a holistic design for the web
* Play a direct role in programming, maintenance, technical
support, documentation and administration of the web or Internet
* As part of the scrum team, you will work with marketing, sales,
IT, customer support and other functions to understand their
requirements and pain points and build features to address
* You will be responsible for the development of the arrow.com
website using Sitecore .Net CMS backend.
* Provide value by integrating business rules and content in
accordance with requirements
* Work closely with Product Owners, Analysts and QA in an Agile
environment to ensure quality, security, and maintenance of
applications, and to ensure code meets development standards and
* Contribute to a DevOps culture and development of continuous
integrations processes and tools.
* Develop, document, and advocate SOLID software architecture
* Ability to jump between frontend and backend work
* Provide Tier-2/3 support for arrow.com website
* Train, mentor junior staff
* What We're Looking For:*
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or
a similar technical related field or relevant experience
* 5+ years of Sitecore 9+ experience (10 is preferred but any
recent Sitecore version is considered)
* 8+ years of experience with C# and .Net Framework.
* 5+ years' experience developing rich internet applications using
* 2+ year in Angular2+/React.Js
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
* Experience working with RESTful services.
* Expertise with open software libraries.
* Experience unit test frameworks (NUnit/Karma/Mocha/Sion) for
writing unit tests.
* Knowledge of development life cycle best practices including
version control, QA, build/release management, CI and regression
* Experience with NoSql and relational databases
* Experience with enterprise OO design patterns such as the
* Experience using Agile methodologies and tools such as JIRA
* Ability to prove prior experience integrating multiple data
sources/systems for consumption by rich websites
* Experience working on a cloud computing platform
* What's In It For You*
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits
are important aspects of an ideal job. That's why we offer
competitive financial compensation, including various compensation
plans, and a solid benefits package.
* Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
* 401k, With Matching Contributions
* Generous Paid Time Off
* Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)
* Growth Opportunities
* Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
* Deeply discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off
RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
* On-site Caf-- with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles
* 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All
* And more!
* Annual Hiring Range/Hourly Rate:*
$130,500.00 - $159,500.00Actual compensation offer to candidate may
vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work
experience, education, and/or skill level. The pay ratio between
base pay and target incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at
* Location:* US-CO-Denver, Colorado (Panorama Arrow Building)
* Time Type:* Full time
* Job Category:* Information Technology *EEO Statement:* Arrow is
an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered
for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender,
age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran
or disability status. [(Arrow EEO/AAP
* Arrow COVID-19 Vaccination Policy:* Arrow requires employees to
provide proof of full COVID-19 vaccination by December 1, 2021, for
all positions located in CO and for business units within
immixGroup and Zeus. All other employees will be required to
identify vaccination status by December 1, 2021.
Keywords: Arrow Electronics, Plano , Lead Sitecore Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!