Principal Software Engineer - Gaming
Company: HP Inc
Posted on: May 4, 2021
Recognized authority internally and externally on leading-edge
technologies, theories, or techniques. Provides innovative
solutions to complex and critically sensitive issues affecting
multiple disciplines and work groups. Determines and pursues
courses of action essential in accomplishing objectives. Integrates
advanced technology, theories or techniques that have a significant
continued impact across disciplines and business units. Serves as
organization spokesperson on specialized projects or programs.
Champions large projects that affect the company's long-range goals
and objectives. Provides mentoring and guidance to lower level
employees. (TCP review board required in TCP families)
- Develops strategy and technology roadmaps for software
applications design and development across multiple platforms and
products in the Global Business Unit and company at large.
- Communicates strategy and technology roadmaps to executive
staff, industry partners and customers; leverages recognized
technical and business expertise to influence, guide, and shape
business strategy and decision- making at the highest
- Provides consultation, design input, and feedback for
application development and design reviews across multiple
organizations and architectures.
- Guides and mentors less- experienced staff members to set an
example of software applications design and development innovation
- Participates in and provides input on process for selection of
future technical leaders. Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor's, Master's or PHD degree in Computer Science,
Information Systems, or equivalent.
- Typically 15+ years experience. Knowledge and Skills:
- Industry expert regarding development of software applications
design tools and languages.
- History of innovation with multiple patents or deployed
solutions in the field of software applications design.
- Outstanding analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experience in overall architecture of software
- Designing and integrating software applications running on
multiple platform types into overall architecture.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; mastery in
English and local language.
- Ability to effectively communicate product architectures,
design proposals and negotiate options at the most senior
organizational levels. About HP You're out to reimagine and
reinvent what's possible-in your career as well as the world around
you. So are we. We love taking on tough challenges, disrupting the
status quo, and creating what's next. We're in search of talented
people who are inspired by big challenges, driven to learn and
grow, and dedicated to making a meaningful difference. HP is a
technology company that operates in more than 170 countries around
the world united in creating technology that makes life better for
everyone, everywhere. Our history: HP's commitment to diversity,
equity and inclusion - it's just who we are. From the boardroom to
factory floor, we create a culture where everyone is respected and
where people can be themselves, while being a part of something
bigger than themselves. We celebrate the notion that you can belong
at HP and bring your authentic self to work each and every day.
When you do that, you're more innovative and that helps grow our
bottom line. Come to HP and thrive!
Keywords: HP Inc, Plano , Principal Software Engineer - Gaming, IT / Software / Systems , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!