In Vehicle Infotainment Test Lead
Company: Sensiple Inc.
Posted on: February 22, 2021
Sensiple Inc., service offerings include contingent Staff
Augmentation of IT professionals, Permanent Recruiting and
Temp-to-Hire. In addition, our industry expertise and knowledge
within financial services, Insurance, Telecom, Manufacturing,
Technology, Media and Entertainment, Pharmaceutical, Health Care
and service industries ensures our services are customized to meet
specific needs. For more details please visit our website: . We
have been retained for providing recruiting assistance, for direct
hires, by one of the world-leading information technology
consulting, services, and business process outsourcing organization
that envisioned and pioneered the adoption of the flexible global
business practices that today enable companies to operate more
efficiently and produce more value. Sensiple, Inc. is an Equal
Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to gender, race, color,
religion, gender, national origin, veteran or disability status Our
client is looking for In Vehicle Infotainment Test Lead in Plano,
TX with direct client. Please find below the details of the
position.Position Title: In Vehicle Infotainment Test LeadLength:
Long term contract Location : in Plano, TX ((Onsite must from
- Responsible for creating test cases from scratch
- Involved in testing the IVI features audio, video, navigation,
- Responsible for consolidated regression test suite.
- Responsible for End to End test coverage analysis and
enhancements test planning, execution and reporting defect
escalation to appropriate teams.
- Conducting Life-cycle test, End to End test and Final
- Manage equipment setup, vehicle testing and perf testing.
- Initial triage & Support automation
- Create, modify and execute automated test scripts.
- Interface between internal customers and software development
team on potential issues and enhancements.
- Participate in Agile ceremonies including daily standup, sprint
planning, sprint refinement and sprint demo.
- Review and understand stories related to software fixes and
enhancements of automation platform.
- Responsible for evaluating each software release before
- Report software issues and/or enhancement opportunities to
Product Owner.Bilingual(JP/ENG) skill is must Open for Corp to Corp
Must have LinkedIn ID If you find yourself suitable for this
position, kindly send your updated resume and expected hourly rate
to kgmythili(at)sensiple.com or reach 354 - provided by Dice
Keywords: Sensiple Inc., Plano , In Vehicle Infotainment Test Lead, IT / Software / Systems , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!