Company: Your Payroll Department LLC
Posted on: May 24, 2023
This role is responsible for the prompt and accurate processing of client payrolls. This position illustrates excellence in the ordinary through detailed and accurate processing of client payrolls, receiving and responding to their needs, and communicating expectations and results in a timely manner.
*Timely and Accurate Processing of Payrolls*
* Accurate payroll processing
* Interact with clients daily to obtain payroll data, including salary adjustments, garnishments, special payments, tax allocations employee deductions, etc.
* Proper management of payroll data
* Manage workflow to ensure all procedures are processed accurately and timely, including new hires, salary adjustments, bank updates, deductions, garnishments, etc.
* Support and execute activities related to the disbursement of payroll for employees of assigned payroll clients
* File quarterly (or less frequent) payroll tax returns.
*Build Successful Client Relationships*
* Create long-term client engagement
* Respond promptly to client inquiries or payroll-related issues or questions via email, phone, etc.
* Provide high level of customer service
* Research and resolve client/system problems
* Ensure client and/or employee data changes are updated in the payroll software.
* Maintain positive working relationship with clients, agencies, and coworkers
*Help Payroll Team Win*
* Maintain an effective quarterly payroll tax return process
* Ensure timely tax payments
* Collaborate with Finance/Tax/Accounting teams to resolve payroll-related questions
* Work with payroll manager to ensure no opportunities are missed and no mistakes are made.
* Ensure effective communication to prevent the right hand/left hand issue.
* Develop and maintain processes (and tools) allowing for accurate payroll processing and improved communication with clients and their employees
* Understand payroll tax rules
* Keep up with software changes.
* Grow knowledge in APEX software capabilities and offerings for clients.
*Year End Goals:*
* Ownership of payroll responsibilities - processing and communications
* Processing payrolls within APEX
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 - $21.00 per hour
* 401(k) matching
* Health insurance
* 8 hour shift
* Monday to Friday
Work Location: In person
Keywords: Your Payroll Department LLC, Plano , Payroll Specialist, Human Resources , Plano, Texas
here to apply!