Company: EHR Services
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Job DescriptionEHR Services is partnering with a confidential
manufacturing company, looking for a Regional Recruiter to join
their team. The successful candidate will lead recruiting efforts
in the Central Region, covering WI, MN, and TX. This position is a
hybrid role that can be based out of any company location. The
company offers a competitive benefit and compensation package in an
environment that values integrity, inspires innovation, and
encourages boldness with a commitment to creating products and
solutions of superior quality for their
- Handle full-cycle recruitment for a variety of positions across
various functions and levels.
- Partner with hiring managers to develop a deep understanding of
their team dynamics and needs; become a trusted advisor.
- Maintain a consistent talent pipeline, including proactively
sourcing candidates and managing a high volume of applicants.
- Stay up to date with current recruiting trends ensuring new
tools are implemented to contact the best candidates.
- Be a global talent acquisition team leader, continuously
improving the recruiting processes.
- Proactively seek candidates using various sources, I.e., online
job boards, social media, networking events, community service
organizations, schools, etc.
- Conduct telephone and video interviews and successfully manage,
prioritize, and close searches against strict hiring
- Support the Talent Acquisition process through accurate
record-keeping and reporting.
- Communicate with candidates consistently and timely throughout
the interview process.
- Use recruiting software to keep track of open roles.
- Promote positive candidate experience throughout the hiring
- Minimum 3+ years of full life cycle recruitment within a
high-volume manufacturing environment required.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Experience with an Applicant Tracking System (ATS) such as
Workday, Taleo, or iCIMS is required.
- Experience sourcing passive candidates.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and both oral and
written communication skills.
- High energy/ and has relationship-building skills to take the
initiative, prioritize, influence, negotiate, and partner
- Ability to report and understand data.
- Self-confident, self-motivated, with a sense of personal
- Results-driven with the ability to influence others.
- Ability to deliver a consistent, high-level customer service
- Ability to manage confidential information effectively/ while
maintaining adherence to company policies and procedures.Job Type:
Full-timePay: $100,000.00 - $125,000.00 per year
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: EHR Services, Plano , Regional Recruiter, Human Resources , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!