Posted on: November 22, 2021
Roles & Responsibilities:Provide supplementary technical
resources to assist Client with the following tasks:
- Design, develop and deliver product training based on guidance
from Client management team.
- Manage schedule and registration of attendees of training
- Manage content on Client portal (My Toolbox) through upload and
maintenance of training-oriented content.
- Publish training materials and training schedules as
- Attend scrum meetings with Collaborate and Produce Team to
determine curriculum and content requirements.
- Review training with scrum team for approval prior to
- Produce Status reports on training classes delivered, students
attending, and student feedback to client Management.
- Work direction shall be provided by client.Must have skills:-
- Experience in training
- Proficiency in MS Excel and some other MS Products like
PowerPoint, Forms, etc.
- Learning and Adaptability to be able to learn and teach new MS
Products.Nice to have:
- Bachelor---s degree (if the candidate does not have
bachelor---s degree then they should have relevant experience to
show their skills).
- Experience working in an Agile environment.instructor led
training,training,corporate training,learning administration,Power
Keywords: Collabera, Plano , corporate trainer, Human Resources , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!