Junior Sous Chef in Plano, TX at Gleneagles Country Club
Company: Plano, TX, United States
Posted on: September 12, 2023
We are Invited.
At Invited Clubs, work feels like play as you build relationships
with your team and meet Members from all different backgrounds.
Every time you step foot in your Club, you can create magic moments
and enrich lives. We are passionate about bringing people together
and bringing out the very best in life. So, join us and be a part
of a fun, fast-paced, high-impact group of talented people where
you belong. Invited reflects our proud history of inclusiveness and
captures our welcoming spirit. Our unprecedented collection of more
than 200 golf and country, city, and stadium clubs share a common
goal- building relationships and enriching lives. The time has come
to build on our traditions and write new chapters. We welcome you
to join us.
Invited. Where You Belong.
The Lead Cook is responsible for ensuring the highest quality of
culinary services for our Members and guests. This Employee
maintains consistent food preparation and plate presentation for a
la carte venues and catered events.
- Responsible for set-up and execution of daily prep and
organization of individual daily workstations.
- Preparation and storage of all food items necessary for the
operation of the station in adherence with the company quality
- Communicate with the Executive Chef and Sous Chef when special
products are needed or if problems with food quality or
- Maintaining proper cooking techniques for station items as
designated by Chef(s).
- Receive and store all goods purchased by the kitchen as
- Responsible for cleanliness and sanitation of individual work
areas and kitchen, including equipment, counters, tools, waste
- Notify the supervisor of Member/Guest complaints at the time
they occur. Rectify and practice service recovery.
- Must be able to interact with Members/Guests professionally,
helping them with changes and last-minute requests as needed.
- 1-2 years of kitchen experience preferred.
- High school diploma preferred.
Have more questions? Check out ourInvited Jobswebsite to get more
details about ClubLife, the Employee Experience, Company Benefits,
and Our Culture. Be a part of our Social Networks:LinkedInInstagram
Invited is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer / Invited
participates in E-Verify.
This job post is intended to describe the general requirements for
the position. It is not a complete statement of duties,
responsibilities, or requirements. Other duties not listed here may
be assigned as necessary.
Keywords: Plano, TX, United States, Plano , Junior Sous Chef in Plano, TX at Gleneagles Country Club, Hospitality & Tourism , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!