Key Holder - Full Time - Plano, TX
Company: Soft Surroundings
Posted on: August 6, 2022
You are the great compassionate one:You love taking care of
others, finding them what they want or need, making them happy and
seeing them smile. When the other people in your life feel good,
you feel even better.If this sounds like you...YOU could be a good
fit for the Soft Surroundings team.A little bit about our
customers:They mean the world to us. Every woman who walks through
the doors of a Soft Surroundings store, or calls us to order
something beautiful from our catalogs or shops with us online is
very familiar with taking care of others. Most of the time, she
puts herself at the bottom of the To Do List. That's why every
interaction is our chance to take care of her and we put her at the
top of our list, every time!Are you one of us?If you think you are,
and you end up joining our team, here's how we will take care of
you. We provide full benefits including 401(K), competitive pay,
profit sharing potential and up to 50% discount on the fabulous
clothes, jewelry, shoes, accessories, home furnishings and
world-class beauty products we sell. Plus, you'll have a fantastic
opportunity to work with a growing, successful company'which means
you can grow too.Here are the details:Soft Surroundings, at Preston
Park Village in Plano, TX is seeking a Full Time Key Holder. We
provide full benefits including 401(K), competitive pay, generous
employee discount, profit sharing potential and an opportunity to
work with a successful and growing company.Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the opening and closing of the store as well as
efficient and accurate cash register operations.
- Assist the Store Manager with all retail functions including
operations, POS system, staffing, and reporting.
- Encourage the performance of staff with sales goals.
- Ensure that policies and procedures are followed
- Assist in training of retail staff and the implementation of
store set and presentation.
- Ensure customer receive the best possible service including
assistance as needed and suggestive selling.
- Contribute to the achievement of the store sales
- Associate degree or equivalent
- 1+ year of retail experience
- Strong computer skills
- Team player with initiative
- Excellent customer service, sales and communication skills
- Time management, multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Proven ability to increase sales and store profitability
- An understanding of our customer, primarily women 35 and
- Key Holder must have a valid Driver's License
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: Soft Surroundings, Plano , Key Holder - Full Time - Plano, TX, Hospitality & Tourism , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!