Full-Time Beauty Team Leader - Sephora
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Leads team to drive sales and department initiatives through an
authentic passion for beauty. Engages team and Clients through
identifying their needs with a consultative approach, top beauty
brands and best in class merchandise sets all while leading the
team to meet Kohl's + Sephora standardsKEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Provides leadership for the Beauty team through strong
partnership with the Store Manager.
- Leads team to deliver a positive and compelling Client
- Ensures Hospitality Mentality to build and maintain strong
- Drives sales performance in Kohl's + Sephora environment.
Understands the daily/weekly/monthly sales plan and holds team
accountable to support and meet goals.
- Responsible for communicating initiatives, store needs between
Store Manager and beauty associates and advisors, including
providing feedback and coaching.
- Point of contact for Store Manager, Sephora training team and
other partners. -
- Builds strong culture within the department and team through
executing recognition programs to reward hospitality and sales.
- Ensures Beauty associates complete all required training in a
- Works with Store Manager and Sephora partners to identify
additional training opportunities Beauty associates may need.
- Leads team to learn and expand their knowledge within the
- Responsible for operational excellence, including cleanliness
and hygiene standards within the department.
- Ensures visual elements of the shop are to company guidelines
and any missing or damaged product/fixtures are corrected
- All merchandising operations are executed to Kohl's + Sephora
standards. -ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONSThe requirements listed below are
representative of functions an associate will be required to
perform and the associate may be required to perform additional
functions. The company may revise this job description from time to
time. - -To perform this job successfully, an individual must be
able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions, absent undue hardship.
- Ability to perform the Key Accountabilities
- Ability to maintain prompt and regular attendance as set by the
- Ability to comply with dress code requirements.
- Ability to learn and comply with all company policies,
-procedures, standards and guidelines.
- Ability to give direction and receive, understand and
proactively respond to direction from managers and other company
- Ability to provide direction to Beauty Associates and
- Ability to work as part of a team and interact effectively with
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and accomplish
multiple tasks within established timeframes.
- Ability to satisfactorily complete company training
- Basic math and reading skills, legible handwriting, and basic
- Ability to operate and communicate on multiple frequency
devices, handheld scanners, and other technology equipment as
- Availability to work days, nights, and weekends.
- Perform work in accordance with the Physical Requirements
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. frequently and occasionally
over 50 lbs. with a two person lift.
- Ability to climb, squat, stoop, kneel, crouch, bend, twist,
reach, lift, grasp, push and pull on a frequent basis.
- Ability to stand and/walk for the duration of a scheduled shift
(at least 8 hours).
- Ability to visually verify information and locate and inspect
- Ability to wear a face mask or covering and other personal
- Ability to withstand exposure to varying temperatures,
humidity, and other elements while performing certain job duties
including but not limited to curbside, truck unload, etc.
- Prior experience leading a team -
- Authentic passion for beauty -
- 5+ years Client facing Retail or Service Industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the
ability to influence in a clear and concise manner. -
- Naturally curious; desire to learn -
- Commitment to valuing diversity and contributing to an
inclusive work environment -
Keywords: Kohl's, Plano , Full-Time Beauty Team Leader - Sephora, Hospitality & Tourism , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!