Posted on: June 25, 2022
At RA Sushi, your hard work is more than just a job, it's a
career opportunity. It's a building block to a successful future in
the world of business and hospitality.Our people are our secret
sauce to our success and mission of Creating Great Guest Memories.
We are always looking for individuals who have what it takes to
grow with us and share in our success. Job Summary: Greets and
welcomes guests upon arrival. Answers telephone, takes reservations
and manages the efficient and timely seating of guests to a table
providing menu and server information once seated. Manages special
seating requests consistent with table seating guidelines and table
availability. Relays guest seating and information to servers and
bus persons. Oversees dining room activity to ensure guest seating
- Previous experience in the restaurant or hospitality industry
- Possess excellent customer service skills.
- Must possess good verbal and nonverbal communication
- Ability to maintain a professional and courteous demeanor
during stressful and/or busy times.
- Must be able to work under stress, have excellent
organizational skills and multi-task throughout shift.
- Exercise sound judgment and possess good problem solving
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- High School diploma or GED preferred. Equivalent combination of
education/experience will be considered.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
- Must be able to work different shifts, including holidays,
nights and weekends. Must be able to work overtime as required.Here
are some of the sizzling benefits of working for us:
- Fun working environment: You will work in a caring environment
where you are highly valued and will have the opportunity to
continue to develop and grow.
- Benefits are important: We know how important it is to take
care of yourself and your family. We offer a full benefits suite
that includes 401K, and Medical, Vision and Dental for you and your
- Competitive Pay: Along with a competitive paycheck, you will
have an opportunity to be well rewarded. We are an Equal
Opportunity Employer. Please note this is not the full job
Keywords: Ra-Sushi, Plano , Line Cook, Hospitality & Tourism , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!