Neighborhood Goods is a contemporary evolution of and
alternative to the department store.
Featuring an ever-changing landscape of the world's best brands
and products, Neighborhood Goods is working to craft a cohesive and
immersive retail and social environment for customers to explore
and for brands to grow.
Neighborhood Goods is based in Dallas, Texas and proud to be
backed by some of the most prominent investors in the industry,
including Forerunner Ventures, Maveron, CAA Ventures, Revolution's
Rise of the Rest, Global Founders Capital, NextGen Venture
Partners, and more.
Our in-house restaurant, Prim and Proper, features a range of
offerings such as small plates, lunch, dinner, and desserts, as
well as coffee and a full bar. We offer a hybrid service model,
including counter-service, table-service, full bar and coffee
selections, and take out.
* Practical bartending preferred
* Barista experience preferred
* Effectively welcome every customer, develop enthusiastically
satisfied patrons, and provide quality and consistent service.
* Exude a team player attitude and clearly communicate with
customers and coworkers.
* Accurately take food orders, gather items ordered, and deliver
food to guests at table or take out area.
* Prepare all beverages required, including full bar and coffee
* Exhibit a customer comes first attitude and deliver customer
service that exceeds guest expectations.
* Assist the team by completing sales transactions and
performing other support functions as directed by the business or
assigned by management.
* Maintain complete knowledge of all food and beverage items,
their prices and availability.
* Ensure the restaurant area stays clean: floors swept,
tables/chairs/furniture wiped down.
* Clearing guest trash and pre-bus/bus tables.
* Wash and maintain clean glassware, etc. using dishwashers or
washing manually, at times.
* Can perform basic reading, math and measurement calculations
* Must be able to effectively and respectfully communicate with
all levels of guests, associates, management, and vendors.
Some Benefits and Perks
* Competitive hourly pay and tips
* Medical, Vision, and Dental insurance
* Employee discounts
We are an equal opportunity workplace committed to crafting a
culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.