Company: S&P Data LLC
Posted on: May 4, 2021
Ready to kick-start you career? Youve come to the right place!
Have a passion forhelping others? Enjoysolving problems? Pride
yourself on yourcustomer service? Then this is the career path for
you! You won't need to make a high-pressure sales pitch either,no
high-pressure sales involved! How to Apply:
- Click on "apply now"
- When you apply, you will get a text message to complete a quick
questionnaire. This must be completed in order to be considered!
YourTypical Day at Work: As anInbound Customer Care Representative,
you will beanswering customer calls, and working with customers to
ensure the best experience possible!In addition, you will also make
sure that the customers are getting the best value for all their
products and services.
- Strive to understand customers situation and recognize the
- Maintain a high level of competition and product knowledge
- Provide quality service that will exceed customer
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Accurately document customer interactions within the
- Apply techniques offered in training and ongoing coaching for
continuous improvement towards performance targets. You Own This
- Experience in technical or a call center environment (nice to
have, but not required)
- Excellent listening, verbal, and written communication
- Flexibility to work varying shifts or additional hours as
required by business needs
- Solid computer skills and an aptitude for learning new software
What WE offer YOU Our Associates make $12.00/hour PLUSuncapped
bonuses and incentives. Average over $14.00/hour after bonus!
OPPORTUNITYto earnadditional Incentives/Prizes 100% Virtual(Become
a part of one of the moststable companiesin North America!Grow your
careerand earn anamazing salary and benefits packageall from the
safetyof your own home!) We haveGREAT BENEFITS:HEALTH + DENTAL +
VISION (Weve got you covered!) There is plentyof room forGROWTH. We
only promote from within!90% of Management are internal hires! We
will give you fullyPAID TRAINING-Classroom style/engaging
environment with great support. Important Details:
- Work week of 40-44 hours
- Shift timings are between 8 AM and 11:00 PM Monday to Sunday. 5
Days working and 2 Days Off. **Please note: S&P does not use
telegram as a tool to conduct interviews, additionally we do not
ask for sensitive information using a texting tool. Our interviews
are conducted using zoom or in person.**
Keywords: S&P Data LLC, Plano , Customer Service, Hospitality & Tourism , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!