Registered Nurse - Med Surg
Company: LifePoint Hospitals
Posted on: September 21, 2023
Lifepoint Behavioral Health is seeking a passionate, creative and
goal-oriented Registered Nurse to join the team at WellBridge
Healthcare Greater Dallas and have an immediate impact on expanding
on our success, growing our services and fulfilling our mission of
improving the lives of all we touch.
As a Behavioral Health Registered Nurse / RN you will:
* Provide planning and delivery of direct and indirect patient care
through the nursing process of Assessment, Planning, Intervention,
* Develops nursing care plan in coordination with patient, family
and interdisciplinary staff as necessary.
* Communicates changes in patient's clinical condition with
Physician's, Nursing Supervisor/Manager, and co-workers as
* Participates in discharge planning process.
As a Behavioral Health Registered Nurse / RN you will have:
* Graduated from an accredited Bachelors of Science in Nursing,
Associate Degree in Nursing or Nursing Diploma program.
* Current state licensure as Registered Nurse / RN.
* BCLS Certification.
* ACLS preferred.
* Minimum one year in an inpatient psychiatric setting.
Keywords: LifePoint Hospitals, Plano , Registered Nurse - Med Surg, Healthcare , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!