Registered Nurse (RN) Surgery Circulator (Operating Room) - OR Circulate
Company: Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Registered Nurse (RN) Surgery Circulator (Operating
Room)Registered Nurse (RN II) Surgery
Fast-paced, high volume Surgery department is looking for top
skilled nurses. Is that you?
Sign-On for Eligible New Hires
Work location: Texas Health Plano 6200 West Parker Road TX
Work hours: Full Time (36 hours/week), 0630-1500 Monday through
Surgery Department highlights:
* Robust Unit Based Council (UBC) and engaged leadership team
* Fast-Paced, high-volume department averaging
* The professional nurse exhibits understanding of basic human
* The professional nurse demonstrates recognition and understanding
of patient's affiliations.
Here's What You Need
* Associate's Degree Nursing Req
* Bachelor's Degree Nursing Pref
* 1 year experience as a clinical nurse or completion of an RN
residency program Req
* BCLS - Basic Cardiac Life Support
* 1-Year Surgery Exp Pref or 1 year Procedural Exp Pref
What You Will Do
Provides assistance to patient according to plan of care
* Basic Human Needs - Responds to others' priorities regarding
safety, physical, psychological and social needs.
* Human Respect - Honors worth of humans through unconditional
* Appreciation of Unique Meanings - Concerned with understanding
others frame of reference.
* Affiliation Needs - Engages family/caregivers in health care
* Mutual Problem Solving - Professional behaviors that help
patients and families understand how to confront, learn about, and
think about their health and illness; involves a reciprocal, shared
approach with resulting decisions acceptable to involved
* Attentive Reassurance - Listens and concentrates on others. Is
reliable, available and attentive.
* Encouraging Manner - The professional nurse communicates an
attitude that is supportive, open, positive and tolerant.
* Healing Environment - The professional nurse creates settings
that provide privacy, safety, confidentiality and tranquility
* Teamwork -- "Individuals caring for individuals, together"
Additional perks of being a Texas Health RN
* Gain a sense of accomplishment by contributing in a teamwork
* Positively impact patients' quality of life
* Receive excellent mentorship, comprehensive training and
dedicated clinical leadership resources
* A supportive, team environment with outstanding opportunities for
* Explore our Texas Health careers site for info like Benefits, Job
Listings by Category, recent Awards we've won and more.
* Do you still have questions or concerns? Feel free to email your
questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keywords: Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano, Plano , Registered Nurse (RN) Surgery Circulator (Operating Room) - OR Circulate, Healthcare , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!