Company: Global Pharmatek
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Job Title: Medical Assistant
Location: Plano TX
Shift : DAYS - 8HR: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
- Obtaining and recording patient medical histories, vitals, test
results, and other information for medical records while
maintaining strict confidentiality.
- Coordinating the daily administrative activities, including
scheduling, patient check-in and check-out, and patient medical
- Preparing treatment rooms for clinical examinations and
assisting practitioners with medical procedures and other patient
- Delivering compassionate support, attention, and assistance to
patients and families.
- Ensuring compliance with all health care regulations, including
HIPAA and OSHA.
- Preparing and administering medications for patients as
directed by physicians.
- Must have certification from a medical assistant program or
military medical corpsman program.
- One to two years of experience in a medical setting.
- Have a high school diploma, bachelor's degree, or
- A basic understanding of patient care, medical terminology,
coding procedures, reference tools, and appropriate clinical
pharmacology for medical assistant practice scope.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and customer service
- Familiarity with electronic medical health care record
Keywords: Global Pharmatek, Plano , Medical Assistant, Healthcare , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!