Lab Scientist Contractor
Company: Hired by Matrix
Posted on: November 26, 2022
If you want more than just an assignment and to work with an
organization that values your contribution to our growth AND has
deployed a proprietary Consultant Appreciation Program (CAP) to
continue to support your job search efforts in the future Hired by
Matrix could be just what you need. We are a distributed
organization working with some of the premier Fortune 500
organizations across the US in multiple verticals and disciplines.
If you embrace positive culture, a dynamic teaming approach, robust
benefits, 401k matching, paid time off, and want more than just
your next assignment we are a great "Match."Hired by Matrix has
been providing talent solutions to help organizations enhance team
capacity for decades. As a full-service search firm, we have
partnered with companies across industries, including Financial
Services, Fintech, Consumer Goods and Services, Security and
Logistics, Pharmaceutical / Biotech, Technology, Automotive,
Engineering, and Healthcare.Job Description
- Support Extrusion Product team to execute trials at Process Lab
& TPC apart from sample movement between the teams for analytical
and sensory assessment.
- Coordinating pilot plant trials, recording observations in the
form of trial reports, and sharing with technical team.
- Interpretation of DOE for the operators and coordination
between trial leader and floor team.
- Consumer test product coordination and shelf-life testing
management other than preparing, shipping, or submitting samples
for tastings, sensory evaluations and analytical testing for
internal and external meetings.
- Work in the lab under GLP/GMP practices & managing ingredients
and product inventories, product entries, requests.
- Managing samples preparation for product review and submission
for internal and external analysis.
- Product base drying, seasoning application, packaging and
- Samples shipment locally and internationally as needed.
- Product review preparation.
- Interacting with other teams (SCPI, analytical, warehouse,
etc.) and employees to independently identify and organize
resources for conduct of experiments.
- Engaging with suppliers in discussions associated with
ingredient purchasing, certificate of analysis and follow
- Science degree.
- Experience in conducting experiments in science.
- Hands on experience in Microsoft office tools, accurate data
- Excel/Word/MS Outlook - Microsoft product proficient.
- Excellent communication skills - oral and written (e.g.,
communication on telephone.)
- Good organizational skills.
- Works well in a team setting, working with R&D work team on
other aspects of project.Please submit your resume for
consideration. Once submitted, feel free to contact Vasu at for
additional information.Approx. Duration: 11 MonthsAbout Hired by
MatrixHired by Matrix, Inc. founded in 1986, is a certified
Woman-Owned Business Enterprise (WBE) dedicated to providing the
highest quality of job opportunities to our candidates and staffing
services to our clients. We are a full-service staffing firm with
experience recruiting and delivering for IT, Accounting & Finance,
Administrative & Clerical, Clinical & Scientific, and Marketing
disciplines. Our long history in the staffing industry and
dedication to excellence are the key differentiators that have
fueled our success for over 30 years.Hired by Matrix offers our
contract professionals competitive salaries, benefits after 60 days
and a 401k option with a company match after one year.Equal
Opportunity EmployerWBENC CertifiedWOSB CertifiedWe work hard to
match our candidates with the right career opportunities. Let us
find you a so you can reach your career goals!Connect with us on
LinkedIn and see how we can impact your career!Hired by Matrix
Keywords: Hired by Matrix, Plano , Lab Scientist Contractor, Healthcare , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!