Registered Nurse (RN) II - Surgery - THP - OR - Operating Room
Company: Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Registered Nurse (RN) II - Surgery - THPRegistered Nurse (RN II)
Fast-paced, high volume Surgery department is looking for top
skilled nurses. Is that you?
Sign-On for Eligible New Hires
Work location: Texas Health Plano 6200 West Parker Road, Plano TX
Work hours: Full Time, Days, Friday, Saturday, Sunday 0630-1900
Surgery Department highlights:
* Robust Unit Based Council (UBC) and engaged leadership team
* Fast-Paced, high-volume department averaging
* The professional nurse exhibits understanding of basic human
* The professional nurse demonstrates recognition and understanding
of patient's affiliations.
Here's What You Need
* Associate's Degree Nursing Req
* Bachelor's Degree Nursing Pref
* 1 year experience as a clinical nurse or completion of an RN
residency program Req
* BCLS - Basic Cardiac Life Support
* CPI - Crises Prevention Training with 60 days of hire
What You Will Do
Provides assistance to patient according to plan of care
* Basic Human Needs - Responds to others' priorities regarding
safety, physical, psychological and social needs.
* Human Respect - Honors worth of humans through unconditional
* Appreciation of Unique Meanings - Concerned with understanding
others frame of reference.
* Affiliation Needs - Engages family/caregivers in health care
* Mutual Problem Solving - Professional behaviors that help
patients and families understand how to confront, learn about, and
think about their health and illness; involves a reciprocal, shared
approach with resulting decisions acceptable to involved
* Attentive Reassurance - Listens and concentrates on others. Is
reliable, available and attentive.
* Encouraging Manner - The professional nurse communicates an
attitude that is supportive, open, positive and tolerant.
* Healing Environment - The professional nurse creates settings
that provide privacy, safety, confidentiality and tranquility
* Teamwork -- "Individuals caring for individuals, together"
Additional perks of being a Texas Health RN
* Gain a sense of accomplishment by contributing in a teamwork
* Positively impact patients' quality of life
* Receive excellent mentorship, comprehensive training and
dedicated clinical leadership resources
* A supportive, team environment with outstanding opportunities for
* Explore our Texas Health careers site for info like Benefits, Job
Listings by Category, recent Awards we've won and more.
Do you still have questions or concerns? Feel free to email your
questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keywords: Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano, Plano , Registered Nurse (RN) II - Surgery - THP - OR - Operating Room, Healthcare , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!