Registered Nurse - Ortho job in Plano, TX
Company: Gifted Healthcare
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Orthopedic/Ortho Registered Nurse (RN) Travel Job
Orthopedic (Ortho) Registered Nurses provide care to patients with
diseases and disorders of the musculoskeletal system.
Orthopedic/Ortho RN Responsibilities:
- Orthopedic RNs provide care to patients who have bone
fractures, degenerative diseases, joint replacement surgery or
other conditions that affect the bones and muscles.
- Duties include but are not limited to; casting, external
fixation care, neurovascular status monitoring, traction and
continuous motion therapy.
- Additional responsibilities consist of; assessing new patients,
monitoring existing patient's conditions, providing treatments such
as dressing changes and administering medications as ordered by the
- Monitors and records vital signs, monitors the surgical site
and informs doctors of any changes with the patient's
- Utilizes knowledge and skills to ensure patients remain as
comfortable as possible.
- Teaches patients new methods for performing personal tasks and
provides them with information regarding assistance programs,
support groups and other resources they may require.
- Records all care information accurately and completely and in
accordance with guidelines established for Registered
- The Ortho RN performs other position related duties as
Keywords: Gifted Healthcare, Plano , Registered Nurse - Ortho job in Plano, TX, Healthcare , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!