Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurses Night Shift (LPN/LVN )
Company: Northeast Healthcare Recruitment, Inc.
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Family Practice/Primary Care opening in Plano, Texas. The
Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse identifies patient needs,
plans, implements, evaluates and provides nursing care of assigned
patients utilizing the nursing process to facilitate the patient's
progression toward optimal health. The LPN/LVN is active in
department activities, transdisciplinary team activities, and
hospital activities to ensure individualized, patient-centered
health care for all patient populations admitted to the Hospital.
- Collects data on admission and for on-going re-assessment of
patients with complex health problems. Recognizes changes from
baseline and reports changes in status to RN/MD.
- Plans/organizes work for assigned shift to properly utilize
time, resources, manpower and supplies to ensure patient receives
appropriate quality care.
- Implements, reviews and provides relevant data to assist in the
revision of the plan of care under the direction of the RN/MD, and
within the scope of practice, to meet the complex needs of assigned
patients and families.
- Completes and documents all patient care provided within the
scope of practice in a competent and proficient manner. Responds
appropriately and assists others in emergency situations in a calm
and effective manner.
- Participates in patient education and preparation for
- Facilitates care of the patients in admissions and transfers
and is knowledgeable in the admissions and transfer process.
- The knowledge and skills necessary to perform the position
requirements are demonstrated through the successful completion of
competencies established for the position, to include population
served and other special needs of patients or customers served by
- Adheres to our policies, procedures, all safety plans and all
standards imposed by regulatory organizations.
- Regular attendance and timeliness is required. This description
is a general statement of required essential functions performed on
a regular and continuous basis. It does not exclude other duties as
- Oversees and directs delegated functions of CNAs, Mental Health
Assistants, Patient Care Technicians, Monitor Technicians and Unit
- Six to twelve months of experience in an acute clinical setting
- Graduate of an accredited technical school of nursing is
- Current LVN/LPN license in the state where practicing is
required. Current BLS certification is required. ACLS and IV
certification is preferred within six (6) months of hire. All
LPN/LVNs must maintain current licensure and BLS certifications
while employed with the Hospitals. Maintenance of ACLS and/or IV
certification may be required.
Keywords: Northeast Healthcare Recruitment, Inc., Plano , Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurses Night Shift (LPN/LVN ), Healthcare , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!