Medical Front Office
Company: North Star Diagnostic Imaging
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Job Description**Applicant must be able to work flexible
hours**Current position is Monday-Friday 8am-4pm and the occasional
Saturday 8:00am-4:00pm. $15/HourJob Purpose:
- Serves patients and referring physicians by scheduling
appointments; maintaining records and accounts; Taking patient
- Welcomes patients and visitors by greeting patients and
visitors, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring
- Optimizes patients' satisfaction by scheduling appointments in
person or by telephone.
- Keeps patient appointments on schedule.
- Comforts patients by anticipating patients' anxieties;
answering patients' questions; maintaining the reception area.
- Ensures availability of treatment information by filing and
retrieving patient records.
- Maintains patient accounts by obtaining, recording, and
updating personal and financial information.
- Obtains revenue by recording and updating financial
information; recording and collecting patient charges; controlling
credit extended to patients; filing, collecting, and expediting
- Helps patients in distress by responding to emergencies.
- Protects patients' rights by maintaining confidentiality of
personal and financial information.
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures;
reporting needed changes.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as
- Multi-tasking, Flexibility, Telephone Skills, Customer Service,
Time Management, Organization, Attention to Detail, Scheduling,
Word Processing , Professionalism, Quality FocusBenefits
- Health Insurance
- PTO per Hour WorkedPowered by JazzHRRhCJFrypUw
Keywords: North Star Diagnostic Imaging, Plano , Medical Front Office, Healthcare , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!