MEDICAL ASSISTANT I
Company: Stride Healthcare Management LLC
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Job DescriptionStrideCare is a multi-specialty physician group
focused on delivering comprehensive lower extremity care. Our
expert doctors specialize in the treatment of foot and ankle
problems, lower extremity care, wound care, vascular and vein care.
As the largest podiatry network in Texas, our physicians and
surgeons offer multi-disciplinary treatment for common and complex
conditions including diabetes, peripheral arterial disease,
neuropathy, diabetic foot ulcers, venous insufficiency, and
wounds.StrideCare is headquartered in Dallas, Texas with practices
across the state.The qualified candidate will be expected to
perform general patient care by following established standards and
procedures and deliver exceptional and compassionate care.Essential
- Makes outbound call to patients to schedule appointments for
screenings via documented referral process.
- Achieving set targets for referrals.
- Prepares patients for examination by performing preliminary
physical tests; taking blood pressure, weight, and temperature;
reporting patient history summary.
- Secures patient information and maintains patient
confidentiality by completing and safeguarding medical
- Coordinates administrative activities, including patient
scheduling, check-in, check-out, and patient medical records.
- Maintains safe, secure, and healthy work environment by
establishing and following standards and procedures, complying with
- Keeps supplies ready by inventorying stock; placing orders;
- Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions;
troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing
preventative maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Adheres to professional standards, policies and procedures,
federal, state, and local requirements.
- Enhances practice reputation by accepting ownership for
accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities
to add value to job accomplishments.Qualifications and Education
- High School Diploma or Equivalent Required
- One year Medical Assistant in practice setting experience
- Bilingual a plus but not required
- Excellent customer service skills including experience in
making outbound calls
- Knowledge of state and federal regulations for this position;
including HIPAA and OSHA guidelines Location: Premier Foot & Ankle,
ShermanJob Type: Full-timeMonday - Friday 8am - 5pmBenefits
Available for FT employees: Medical, Dental, Vison, Life Ins,
Keywords: Stride Healthcare Management LLC, Plano , MEDICAL ASSISTANT I, Healthcare , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!