Company: Nurse Next Door - Dallas North
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionAre you looking to work for a company that cares
as much about their employees as they do about their clients? Do
you want a job where you can make a living AND make a difference in
the life of your clients? We are seeking LVNs/LPNs to become a part
of our team! You will provide routine healthcare to patients at the
patient's home.What we offer?
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Build your own schedule
- 24/7 support and scheduling
- A career with purpose
- Training and support networkResponsibilities
- Delivers comprehensive professional nursing care consistent
with the care plan, nursing assessments and resident needs.
- Advises the RN/Care Designer of trends, changing needs and
precedents that impact the effectiveness of care and service
delivery and warrant adjustments to the program.
- Ensures the resident right to privacy, dignity and respect are
consistently met throughout care and service delivery
- Advocates for residents and supports families in maintaining
meaningful relationships with their loved one
- Communicates with client and family members concerning care
issues, needs, problems and/or conflicts. Effects positive outcomes
to complaints and reports unresolved issues to the RN/Care
- Ensures proper maintenance of clinical records in compliance
with provincial and federal laws
- Provide direct client care as defined under the scope of
nursing practice and the Regulated Health Professions Act using
sound judgment and critical thinking. Functions within the limits
of own experience and knowledge, and practices safely and
competently within the job description.
- Prepare, administer, and appropriately document actions taken
specific to commonly prescribed oral, topical, subcutaneous and
intramuscular medications. Observe, report and record adverse
reactions to medications and/or treatment to the registered
- Participates in coordination of home health services,
appropriately reporting the identified needs for other disciplines
(i.e., PT, O, ST, Dietician) to the registered nurse/Care
- Perform wound care.
- Perform all skills, treatments and procedures competently in
accordance to the provincial scope of LPN/RPN and adheres to the
policies, procedures and protocols of Nurse Next Door.
- Provides companionship to the client by reading, talking,
listening and performing related psychosocial activities.
- Assists clients in all activities of daily living/hygiene
assistance, bathing, grooming, linen changes and so forth.
- Prepares delicious meals within the patient's diet, assists
client with eating and follow up with clean upQualifications
- Have your LPN/RPN License
- Environment: Contact with clients under a wide variety of
circumstances. Care provided in client's living environment with
varying situations or in an institution such as a hospital
- May be required to respond to emergency situations
- Travel required
- Personal Protective Equipment: May include gloves, mask,
eye/face protection, and disposable outer covering or lab
coat.Other companies may call this role: LPN, Licensed Practical
Nurse, LVN Nurse, Nurse LVN, RNWe are an equal opportunity employer
and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race,
color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status,
genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state or local laws.
Keywords: Nurse Next Door - Dallas North, Plano , LVN, Healthcare , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!