Posted on: May 15, 2022
Description Specialization:OphthalmologyJob Summary:Successful
private practice group in desirable area is seeking a new
opthamalogist to join their office in Plano, Texas.
- Board eligible or board certified
- Will finish residency in 2022, or someone with a few years of
- Be able to obtain Texas medical license
- Financial support from the hospital in the first year of
- Mentorship and training for specialized practice
- Opportunity for growth in large market
About Medical City Plano:
- First and only Level I Trauma Center in Collin County
- Full-service, 603-bed acute care hospital with more than 2,000
employees and over 1,400 physicians on staff
- Representing over 70 specialties and sub specialties
Plano is truly the land of plenty. Blending modern luxury with
historic charm, the city brims with attractions and amenities that
make it perfect for families. The location just north of Dallas
offers easy access to the area's professional sports, performing
arts, museums and international airport.
Keywords: HCA, Plano , Ophthalmology, Healthcare , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!