Company: StratiFi Health LLC
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Job Summary: Under the direct supervision of Pharmacy Manager,
the Pharmacist PRN will assist members by fulfilling prescription
drug orders pursuant to a request from a member of the care team or
the patient, and provide medication management services in the
prevention and/or maintenance of their disease and/or health and
wellness state as needed. The Pharmacist will achieve these goals
using our Core Values:
- Relationships Matter - We treat others with respect, act with
humility and build trust to create strong, long term relationships
with our customers and each other.
- Serve Others First - It's how we roll. Making a difference in
our community and our company.
- Inspire Creativity - We create unique innovative solutions by
inspiring the full potential of people.
- Purpose Driven - The Why in what we do. Helping communities
thrive through the power of independent physicians.Role and
- Help identify members appropriate for medication management
services by use of targeted chronic conditions, level of care, and
recognition of member's disease specific and preventative measures,
knowledge base or deficits in monitoring health, wellness and
chronic conditions. Reviews and analyzes clinical indicators and
whether there is any 'gap' in compliance that will result in member
- Models and shares customer service best practices with all team
members to deliver a distinctive and delightful customer
experience, including interpersonal habits
- Engages customers and patients by greeting them and offering
assistance with products and services. Resolves patient issues in a
timely manner and answers questions to ensure a positive customer
- Executes the Thrive Compliance and Quality Program, taking
action on medication quality issues, follows and enforces
- Counsels patients and answers their questions regarding usage
of medicine, side effects, interactions, contraindications, patient
information privacy, generics, less expensive medicines,
over-the-counter products, and refers to medical provider as needed
to ensure medication is taken correctly, health needs addressed,
and satisfaction with service.
- Performs pharmacist tasks including drug therapy reviews,
verification, and medication management. Reviews, interprets and
accurately dispenses prescribed medications.
- Ensures the pharmacy operates in accordance to regulations,
company policies and standards. Responsible for ensuring Standard
operating procedures are followed, including overseeing the staff
scheduling, assigning roles, coordinating activities and soliciting
- Ensures the accurate processing of insurance claims to resolve
patient issues and prevent payment rejections. Follows-up with
insurance companies as well as medical providers and conducts or
participates in 3rd party audit
- Assists the Pharmacy Manager with the maintenance,
housekeeping, and improvement of the pharmacy either directly or
through vendor management, including repairs, cleaning, new
equipment and changes to the layout to ensure a functioning,
presentable and efficient pharmacy.
- Prepares, maintains and submits all records, reports, and other
documentation as required by state and federal laws to run the
pharmacy business (e.g. operating statements, performance indicator
reports, supervision notes, deletions, transfers, etc.).
- Monitor and maintain all supplies needed for the continued
operations of the dispensing pharmacy
- Work with appropriate vendors and manage as needed for services
provided to the pharmacyPeople & Performance Management
- Leads technician team while on duty, including providing
feedback and workflow adjustments
- Helps instill and model pharmacy professional culture
- Ensures compliance with employment laws.
- Addresses employee relations concerns, partners with HR and
Pharmacy manager as appropriate, and maintains morale by checking
on employee welfare, addressing complaints, conflicts and ensures
positive employee-management relationship.
- Promotes the mission, philosophy, goals, and policies of the
organization through staff educationTraining & Personal Development
- Maintains and enhances current knowledge and skills related to
pharmacy and healthcare by reading pharmacy related journals,
company publications, and communications. Maintains awareness of
developments in retail and management and pursues best practices
that would enhance performance and business acumen.
- Seeks professional development by monitoring one's performance,
solicits for constructive feedback, and leverages healthcare
supervisor and director of pharmacy as mentor and coach.
- Collaborates with other Care Team staff to help plan and
execute against network quality goals
- Performs other duties as assignedQualifications and
- Bachelor's or advanced degree in pharmacy from an accredited
- Licensed as a registered pharmacist with an unrestricted
license in the state of Texas and be eligible for pharmacy
- Knowledge of federal and state regulations regarding
- Possesses current knowledge of disease pathophysiology,
psychosocial issues, and current pharmacotherapy for core chronic
- Immunization certified
- Accountable and autonomous.
- Ability to handle multiple demands of diverse workload and
prioritizes critical issues.
- Ability to build effective collegial relationships.
- Ability to influence and effect change.
- Ability to analyze and think critically.
- High level of integrity.
- Able to develop, implement, communicate and evaluate a plan of
care for each call
- Ability to maintain a HIPAA compliant professional work
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent leadership and customer services skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Computer skills as necessary to operate Pharmacy management
software and other necessary programs
- Must maintain valid driver's license and vehicle.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including evenings and
- Ability to sit and stand intermittently for long periods of
- Ability to bend, reach, and type
- Bend, reach, climb, squat, lift, push, or pull a minimum of 40
- Previous community pharmacy experience
- Community pharmacy or ambulatory care residencyJob Type:
Keywords: StratiFi Health LLC, Plano , Pharmacist PRN, Healthcare , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!