National Retail Manager
Posted on: January 27, 2023
TITLE: National Retail Manager - Strategy & Analytics
POSITION TYPE: Full-Time (W2)
LOCATION: Plano, TX
From AI/ML to next-generation communications, WorldLink is the
engine driving transformation for the world's leading enterprises,
bringing top talent, skills, and technology expertise together to
power the next generation of innovations.
Collaborative. Respectful. Work hard Play hard. A place to dream
and do. These are just a few words that describe what life is like
at WorldLink. We embrace a culture of experimentation and
constantly strive for improvement and learning.
We take pride in our employees and their future with continued
growth and career advancement. We put TEAM first. We are a
competitive group that like to win. We're grounded by humility and
driven by ambition, we're passionate, and we love tough problems
and new challenges. You don't hear a lot of "I don't know how" or
"I can't" at WorldLink. If you are passionate about what you do and
having fun while doing it; tired of rigid and strict work
environments and would like to work in a non-bureaucratic startup
cultural environment, WorldLink may be the place for you.
For more information about our craft, visit .
WHO we're looking for:
We are looking for a National Retail Manager - Strategy & Analytics
who will support a variety of strategic efforts for the National
Retail division, mainly focusing on spearheading delivery of the
National Retail division's executive presentations/communications
and analyzing business performance relevant to market.
This position will be crucial to the ability to set & drive its
short, medium, and long-term course in the highly dynamic
Role and Responsibilities:
Lead development of executive business presentations to both local
and global leadership
- Regular development of executive presentations (local, global
leadership & partner) on business performance and strategic
- Competitive analysis & ROI management of key growth
- Regular presentations and reviews with partners to develop
joint strategies and tactics for growth
- Provide business updates, KPI dashboards and preparing
strategic business presentations to both local and global
- Oversee QBR timings, cadence, story line development, meeting
management etc. Market intelligence & Business Performance
- Quarterly / Yearly performance KPI tracking & Reporting
- Expertise in key industry databases and leveraging (Ex. NPD,
Numerator, IDC, Traqline, Strategic Analytics)
- Monitor, evaluate and report on the competitive environment and
market share dynamics
- Serve as advisory resource for specific initiatives aimed at
setting strategic direction & planning, including scenario
analysis, business impact & ad-hoc support / recommendations in
response to external / internal strategic developments Skills and
- Bachelor's Degree required; advanced degree highly desired from
a Top graduate school. Strong academic record preferred.
- 5-7 years of professional experience, with successful track
record for growth and leadership.
- Experience in management consulting or strategy development in
a corporate setting is required.
- Analytical track record across various practice areas and
industries highly preferred.
- Experience in direct or indirect leadership of teams
- Fluent in reading writing and verbal communications in
- Thorough Expertise in key industry databases and leveraging
(Ex. NPD, Competitrack, IDC, Market Track, Strategic Analytics,
Social Analytics) Necessary Skills & Attributes:
- Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with all
assigned levels within and outside the company.
- Ability to Plan, organize, and prioritize multiple assignments
- Strong project management skills with ability to efficiently
scope and execute concrete strategic initiatives and lead
multifunctional teams with diverse interests toward share
- Work independently and in a team environment in order to
achieve customer business objectives, personal and team goals and
complete assignments within established time frames and
- The ability to develop tasks and work assignments, based on
sometime vaguely defined objectives.
- Advanced ability to quickly capture, understand synthesize,
summarize and draw insights from constantly changing information
and to effectively communicate those summaries and insights to
- Analytical track record across various practice areas and
industries highly preferred
- Review detailed product development, marketing documents and
media materials as needed.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills: info sharing,
networking, influencing, leadership conflict resolution
- Strong sense of urgency and speed to action. Mastery of MS
office suites, particularly PowerPoint, Excel (VBA a plus) and
- Working knowledge of Tableau preferred Physical/Mental Demands
and Working Conditions:
The position requires the ability to perform the essential duties
and responsibilities in the following environment:
- Work is generally performed in an office environment.
- Operate a computer keyboard and view a video display terminal
50% of work time, including prolonged periods of time.
- The movement and transportation of equipment, most of the time
under 25 pounds.
- Performs work under time schedules and stresses which are
normally periodic or cyclical, including time sensitive job stress,
fatigue, unpaid over-time, intellectual challenge, constant
technical data feedback, language barriers, and business management
- Machines, tools, equipment, and work aids representative and
commonly associated with PCs, printers, and office work areas.
- Frequently works additional hours beyond normal schedule.
- Under very little direct supervision with a high level of
responsibility to apply general policies and guidelines where
decisions are seldom monitored and consequences of decisions
adversely affect operating results and management decisions.
Complete access to confidential company data where disclosure may
jeopardize the company's competitive position. WHAT we'll
During your interview process, our team can fill you in on all the
details of our industry-competitive benefits and career development
opportunities. A few highlights include:
--- Medical Plans
--- Dental Plans
--- Vision Plan
--- Life & Accidental Death & Dismemberment
--- Short-Term Disability
--- Long-Term Disability
--- Critical Illness/ Accident/ Hospital Indemnity/ Identity Theft
WHAT you should know:
Our success begins and ends with our people. We embrace diverse
perspectives and value unique human experiences. WorldLink is an
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. All
employment at WorldLink is decided on the basis of qualifications,
merit, and business need. We endeavor to continue our footprint as
a diverse organization by highlighting opportunities for all
people. WorldLink considers applicants for all positions without
regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, (including
pregnancy and gender identity), age, national origin, political
affiliation, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran
status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity,
physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected
by applicable laws. People with disabilities who need assistance
with any part of the application process should contact us.
This job description is designed to cover the main responsibilities
and duties of the role but is not designed to be a comprehensive
list of all.
Keywords: WorldLink, Plano , National Retail Manager, Executive , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!