Regional Director Operations
Company: Aimbridge Hospitality
Posted on: January 27, 2023
The Regional Director Operations manages the overall operation
of multiple hotels and/or portfolios through maintaining
established cost and quality standards maximizing profits
developing and retaining employees and exceeding guest
expectations. Examines analyzes and evaluates operations of
assigned hotels to ensure adherence to company and franchise
standards and policies by performing the following duties. The
majority of time is spent creating financial reports and
interpreting and analyzing business records/ statistical reports. A
portion of time will be assisting the sales force in developing and
implementing effective sales and marketing strategies.
Management-level associates are expected to work as much of each
workday as is necessary to complete their job
- Bachelors degree or previous experience in the hotel
hospitality field required.
- At least 6 years of related experience and/or training or
equivalent combination of education and experience is
- Mathematical skills are needed including but not limited to
basic math problem solving reasoning negotiating budgeting
profit/loss concepts variances and percentages are often used.
- Alcohol awareness certification. General Manager and/or other
certification as required by franchise.
- Strong leadership skills with strong oral and written
- Attention to detail Planning and organizational ability
Customer skills as well as Computer skills and general Accounting
- Comfortable working in fast paced environment and willingness
to be on call when away from work.JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manages all sources of revenue including the rooms housekeeping
food and beverage engineering and other departments.
- Ensures all departments are profitable and maintain strong
- Creates local and national marketing plans and pricing
strategies and knows market segments.
- Responds quickly to changing market conditions and revises
- Actively participates in sales discussions meetings and plans.
Knows key account executives and business base. Knows monthly
production levels for each sales person on the staff.
- Promotes hotels policies and philosophies to employees and
guests through direct and indirect interaction.
- Creates the hotels annual budget and monitors the performance
of the hotel throughout the year.
- Produces monthly financial reports and knows at all times where
the hotel stands against budget.
- Manages human resources functions of the hotel by controlling
turnover motivating employees focusing on employee development and
retention and conducting regular employee meetings.
- Protects the hotel and its assets through enforcing and
maintaining a preventative maintenance program.
- Completes a property Quality Assurance and franchise review
- Reviews GMs marketing calls semi-quarterly to maintain a
thorough understanding of market conditions.
- Completes a direct bill audit semi-quarterly.
- Implements programs that meet corporate goals and
- Evaluates the results of overall operations regularly and
systematically and reports these results to the Regional Vice
- Ensures that the responsibilities authorities and
accountability of all direct subordinates are defined and
- Conducts area meetings semi-annually.
- Responds quickly to guest requests in a friendly manner.
Follows up to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Provides a professional image at all times through appearance
- Responsible for understanding and adhering to attendance
guidelines set forth in the employee handbook. Expected to report
to work on scheduled days and at scheduled times.
- Follows company policies and procedures and is able to
effectively communicate them to subordinates.
- Ensures hotel is in compliance with all federal state and local
laws including OSHA EEOC Wage Hour and Health laws.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor or managementAimbridge
Hospitality is a leading, global hospitality company with a growing
hotel portfolio representing more than 1,500 properties in 50
states and 23 countries. As a top hospitality employer, we are a
great place to unlock your future, providing unparalleled
opportunities for you to reach places in your career you might have
never imagined were possible - more opportunities to help create
memorable experiences, ways to succeed, and great people to inspire
you. Aimbridge Hospitality is based in Plano, TX, with additional
corporate offices in Atlanta, Calgary, Fargo, Puerto Rico, San
Clemente, and Washington D.C. Aimbridge EMEA has offices in
Birmingham and Glasgow, UK, and Amsterdam, the Netherlands;
Aimbridge LatAm has offices in Monterrey, Mexico.As the global
leader in third-party hotel management, our growing portfolio
represents over 1,550 hotels in all 50 states and 22 countries,
from top international lodging brands to luxury hotels, destination
resorts and lifestyle hotels. Our associates around the globe are
passionate about serving our guests and driving exceptional
results, and thrive in a culture where everyone is inspired to be
the best. Join a world of possibility with Aimbridge
Hospitality.After an initial waiting period, those hired into full
time positions are eligible for a competitive benefits package that
includes the following:
- Now offering Daily Pay! Ask your Recruiter for more
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Income
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401k Retirement PlanJob ID: 2022-199830 Full-Time/Part-Time:
Full-Time Street: 5301 Headquarters Drive
Keywords: Aimbridge Hospitality, Plano , Regional Director Operations, Executive , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!