Manager, Associate Support
Company: PGA TOUR Superstore
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Overview At PGA TOUR Superstore (PGATSS), we are always looking
for enthusiastic, self-motivated, flexible individuals who will
share a passion for helping transform our business. As one of the
fastest growing specialty retailers, we are dedicated to hiring
selfless team players from different backgrounds to influence the
growth of our organization. Part of the Arthur M. Blank Family of
Businesses, PGA TOUR Superstore continuously strives to create a
family culture for our Associates - driven by our vision to inspire
people through golf and tennis. Position Summary The Manager,
Associate Support partners with Store Leadership to drive a
positive Associate experience at each stage of the employment
journey. This role manages the process and provides administrative
support as it relates to recruiting, interviewing, on-boarding, and
training new Associates. Responsible for educating Associates on
Company benefits, policies, procedures, and systems, always
ensuring compliance. The Manager, Associate Support has a
partnership with SSC HR, Operations and Store Leadership Team to
deliver activities, events, and workspaces (breakroom, Clubhouse
etc.) that inspire, develop, and empower Associates. This role is
expected to act with integrity even when faced with resistance to
uphold PGATSS Core Values, Culture, Policies, and Procedures. The
Manager, Associate Support will have a partnership with HR,
Operations for all Human Resource training and guidance. Key
Responsibilities: Associate Engagement
- Champion a culture where Associates love to work, and Customers
love to shop; recognize service behaviors and reward outstanding
performance in partnership with Store Leadership Team (SLT).
- Ensure new hires receive a consistent on-boarding experience
and all training is executed proficiently, accurately in a timely
- Be knowledgeable about the Workday, benefits, and HR programs
and services to train new hires and provide on-going information to
- Assist Associates in navigating Workday for training, benefits,
pay information, etc.
- Train all new Associates and Store Leaders on the scheduling
process and system navigation.
- Create strong culture of appreciation by ensuring store leaders
consistently recognize and reward excellent performance, Core
Values behaviors, and Company loyalty.
- Partner with Store Leaders to ensure all request for time off
and availability changes have been addressed.
- Partner with Store Leadership Team to create a store schedule
that meets store budget and base staffing.
- Work with Store Leaders to ensure work schedules are provided
to Associates (Two weeks in advance).
- Support Store Leadership Team in delivering on all HR
Operational and cyclical programs to maintain compliance.
- Execute intentional local recruitment efforts to help find and
select the right talent that represents the community they
- Aid the Store Leadership Team in reviewing, scheduling, and
processing prospective candidates through the talent acquisition
- Support the Leadership Team in ensuring equitable experiences,
strengthening inclusion acumen, and promoting a culture of
inclusivity and belonging that embraces the contributions of all
- Demonstrate a commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
(DEI) through continuous development, modeling inclusive behaviors,
and proactively educating on bias. Act as the DEI Champion between
the Stores and SSC by strengthening our ability to
communicate/execute DEI initiatives. This role acts as the liaison
and direct extension of the SSC DEI Council.
- Execute PGA TOUR Superstore community efforts and educate our
Associates to strengthen their understanding that what they do
serves a bigger purpose. In addition, build relationships that are
important to the stores community to address the most pressing
- This role will additionally support the store and Customer by
being the first person of contact when Customers call our stores
with questions or concerns.Operational Excellence
- Updates time and attendance records, according to PGA TOUR
Superstore policies and procedures.
- Ensure store leaders properly document all disciplinary actions
and Associates acknowledge them in Workday.
- Report issues and requests to HR, IT, and Facilities by
submitting a ticket through ServiceNow.
- Submit termination and all job changes requests as directed by
General Manager and administer exit interviews.
- Ensure compliance with all loss prevention policies and
procedures to ensure a safe and secure environment for Associates
- Demonstrate a culture of ethical conduct, safety, and
- Balance many administrative tasks throughout the day including
but not limited to accurate input of all inventory adjustments,
creating schedules based on Manager guidance, scheduling
interviews, maintain all administrative functions within Workday,
planning Associate events/meetings, and answering Customer
- As a key holder you will act as the Manager on Duty as
assigned, performing opening, and closing the store.Qualifications
and Skills Required:
- Communication: Candidates must have strong listening and
interpersonal skills. They must have good verbal and written
communication skills and be able to communicate cross-functionally.
Candidates communicate expectations and standards to execute
- Computer: Candidates must have strong computer skills with a
working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite, including
- Accountability: Candidates must have the skills to manage
conflict, lead conflict resolution and hold others
- Organization: Candidates must be able to organize multiple
priorities to ensure that resources are properly allocated to meet
- Leadership: Candidates must be able to lead by example and,
through daily actions, enforce a high standard of Customer service.
Candidates must lead with a Servant Leadership approach.
- Education: College Degree or Equivalent Leadership
- Experience: Experience in retail administrations and/or HR
degree preferred. Knowledge of federal, state, and local employment
laws. In addition, knowledge of industry people and scheduling
software is preferred.
- Schedule: Candidates must be able to work a flexible work week,
and work nights, weekends, and holidays depending on business
needs.PGA TOUR Superstores is an Equal Opportunity Employer,
committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. Other Duties
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or
contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time
with or without notice. We comply with all laws that prohibit
discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex/gender, age (40
and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, physical
or mental disability, veteran status, marital status, genetic
information, and any other legally protected status. Employment
discrimination isn't just unlawful, it violates our policies and is
not who we are. Every associate at every level in the organization
is prohibited from engaging in any form of discrimination.An
associate who believes s/he is being discriminated against should
report it immediately to the Human Resources department. The law
and our policies prohibit retaliation against anyone for making
such a report.
Keywords: PGA TOUR Superstore, Plano , Manager, Associate Support, Executive , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!