Company: Landmark of Plano
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Landmark of Plano - Landmark of Plano is now hiring for Activity
Director to Join our TEAM!!!
Duties and Responsibilities: - -
- Planning, organizing, developing and directing the overall
operation of the Activity Department in accordance with current
federal, state, and local standards, guidelines and regulations,
our established policies and procedures, and as may be directed by
the Administrator, to assure that an on-going program of activities
is designed to meet, in accordance with the comprehensive
assessment, the interests and the physical, mental and psychosocial
well-being of each resident.
- Facilitate group activities
- Encourage activity involvement and chart attendance
- Assist in keeping activity supplies clean and
- Assist with 1 on 1 activities, transport residents to and from
- Assist with outings and special events and other assigned
- Collaborates with all disciplines to provide best patient
centered treatment and care.
- Compliance with confidentiality, HIPPA and Federal Residents
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 3 years experience in Activities Department in a Skilled
Our Company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all
employees and applicants for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
In addition to federal law requirements, This company complies with
applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in
employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment,
including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination,
layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and
Keywords: Landmark of Plano, Plano , Activity Director, Executive , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!