Assistant Community Manager
Posted on: September 24, 2022
At BH Management Services, we are committed to creating value.
We acquire, improve and manage apartment communities, and our
success in this endeavor is evidenced by our growth from a start-up
firm in 1993 to one of the largest multi-family management
companies in the nation. BH understands that great customer service
is what keeps residents satisfied, and that great service comes
from engaged, happy and well-trained team members. In 2018 and
2017, BH was ranked as one of FORTUNE magazine and Great Place to
Work's 'Best Workplaces for Women.' BH was also ranked in 2018 and
2020 as one of the 'Best Workplaces for Millennials." In addition,
in 2019, -BH was named to the 100 "Best Workplaces for Diversity."
We continue to recognize that we are only as strong as each
individual employee and we value our employees by providing a
strong benefit package:
- 3 Weeks of Paid Time Off
- Medical/ Dental/ Vision
- 401(k) + company match
- Birthday Paid Day Off
- BH Gives Back (Paid Volunteer Time Off)
- 13 Paid Holidays
- BH Paid Leave
- Education Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program Assistant Community Manager The
Assistant Community Manager is responsible for assisting in all
operational duties of the Community Manager including, reporting,
rent processing, leasing and marketing -and overseeing the
community and community staff in the Community Manager's absence.
Essential Job Functions:
- Assists with daily and month-end reporting including accurate
reporting on resident ledgers.
- Responsible for posting rent, collection on delinquency, the
eviction process, creating/posting POs, and daily deposits.
- Secures and manages lease renewals and prepares new lease
paperwork for final -approval.
- Physically walk and inspect community daily addressing any
issues and verifying property conditions meet Company
- Assist in hiring and training of new team members as
- Monitors resident satisfaction through various methods of
- Develops and maintains knowledge of the property and
competitors in the area.
- Oversees property operations and staff in Community Manager's
- Assist with leasing job duties, including touring prospective
residents and preparation of lease agreements, as directed to meet
business need. Minimum Qualifications/Skills:
- High School diploma or GED
- Strong marketing background
- Basic computer technology skills and basic knowledge of MS
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work with a diverse group of people -in a
- Ability to handle multiple projects and thrive in a fast-paced,
competitive environment Desired Qualifications/Skills: -
- Previous bookkeeping/account reconciliation experience
- Previous property management industry experience
- CAM/Licensed Property Manager certification
- Knowledge of Yardi Voyager
- Valid driver's license may be required Work Schedule: 9am-6pm,
Monday-Friday; additional hours, including weekends, will be
required to meet business needs. Equal Opportunity Employer. Drug
Free workplace. Employment is contingent upon successful completion
of a background check and drug screening -requirements. -
Keywords: Careerbuilder-US, Plano , Assistant Community Manager, Executive , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!