SVP, MARKETING DIRECTOR
Posted on: September 22, 2022
This website is AudioEye enabled and is being optimized for
accessibility. To open the AudioEye Toolbar, press shift + =. The
toolbar contains the followingThe AudioEye Help Desk to report
accessibility and usability related issues.The AudioEye
Certification Statement to explain the ongoing web accessibility
and usability enhancements for this website.The Player tool to
listen to this site read aloud. The Player is not intended as a
substitute for your screen reader. If you are unable to complete
this application due to a disability, contact this employer to ask
for an accommodation or an alternative application process. SVP,
MARKETING DIRECTOR Professional Plano, TX - Texas, US 11 days ago
Requisition ID: 1037 Come grow with us! Marquis is the largest
provider of data analytics software, services, and consulting -to
financial institutions in the world, providing scalable,
results-driven marketing, sales and compliance solutions for over
30 -years. Founded in the late 1980s, Marquis provides compliance,
marketing and sales solutions for over 650 financial institutions.
Independent surveys of our clients consistently come back saying
that the thing that makes Marquis different is the people. Come
join our team!Marketing Director:The Marketing Director will focus
on the internal and B2B marketing needs for Marquis. This role will
lead the client execution marketing efforts across the company.
This role reports to our CMO.Duties:
- Assist in continuing to build out Marquis' brand and value
- Work with the Executive leadership team, sales, marketing,
client support, etc. to oversee, produce and deliver all client
- Develop and update content, as well as creative design, for
Marquis' website and for the company's intranet. -
- Collaborate cross functionally to coordinate and maintain
social media efforts across the company.
- Develop and lead organizational efforts for pulling together
materials to represent Marquis for critical client or board type
needs. Ex: American Bankers Association.
- Organize and assist in the planning for Trade Shows, including
booth, materials, representatives, etc.
- Lead a small team of employees (1-2), providing ongoing
leadership, coaching and development; setting the appropriate
expectations and goals; ensuring a high quality of work is produced
and timelines are met (or exceeded).
- This is a "player/coach" role --- The Creative Marketing
Director will "do" work in addition to leading the efforts of the
- 10 years of related work experience.
- Prior experience in financial services or a SaaS company a
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications or equivalent a
- Experience in the various marketing channels including web,
SEO/SEM, social, direct mail, email, and public relations.
- Prior experience working in a B2B marketing environment, with
significant hands-on marketing experience.
- Ability to understand response data to track trends and build
- Strong process orientation with the ability to create a
repetitive brand-based execution process.
- Professional and organized with the ability to work in a
fast-paced environment, strong task prioritization skills.
- Excellent strategic and critical thinking skills, as well as a
creative mind set. -
Keywords: MARQUIS, Plano , SVP, MARKETING DIRECTOR, Executive , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!