Senior Civil Engineer/Project Manager, PE
Company: Spiars Engineering
Posted on: August 4, 2022
Manage civil engineering projects in the planning, permitting,
designing for residential development. Works with clients and
coordinates projects through a team of engineers, designers and
surveyors. -Assigns, reviews and approves detailed or routine civil
engineering tasks.Expectations - Spiars Engineering expects Project
Engineers to execute and have experience with the following: Job
- Engineering design and project management of all aspects of
civil land development.
- Perform design of complex civil engineering projects to include
site grading, paving, sanitary sewer systems, open/closed storm
sewer systems, detention/retention facilities, water systems and
other related site improvements.
- Research and prepare conceptual drawings, preliminary designs,
feasibility studies and preliminary cost estimates for
- Perform hydrologic and hydraulic calculations to support
- Perform site investigations and analyze site conditions.
- Resolve design conflicts; perform construction administrative
- Perform QA/QC reviews of design projects.
- Maintain accurate project documentation.
- Communicate and maintain good client relationships.
- Present projects to clients, agencies, municipalities and the
general public at formal and informal meetings.
- Coordinate and communicate with project teams throughout the
duration of the project.
- BS or MS degree in Civil Engineering
- P.E. Certification -
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant civil engineering experience
with a focus on land development
Keywords: Spiars Engineering, Plano , Senior Civil Engineer/Project Manager, PE, Executive , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!