Ecosystem Operations Project Manager
Company: Palo Alto Networks
Posted on: June 25, 2022
At Palo Alto Networks - everything starts and ends with our
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital
way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more
secure than the one before. These aren't easy goals to accomplish -
but we're not here for easy. We're here for better. We are a
company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the
way things are done, and we're looking for innovators who are as
committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
Disruption is at the core of our technology and on our way of work
to meet the needs of our employees now and in the future through
FLEXWORK, our approach to how we work. We're changing the nature of
work from benefits to learning, location to leadership, we've
rethought and recreated every aspect of the employee experience at
Palo Alto Networks. And because it FLEXes around each individual
employee based on their individual choices, employees are
We are seeking a forward-thinking, enthusiastic, and experienced
Ecosystem Operations Project Manager for the WW Ecosystem
Operations team. This role will drive projects and processes that
will deliver high-impact solutions for our organization of
Ecosystem partners, distributors, and employees.
You will have the opportunity to drive significant value for our WW
Ecosystem organization, thereby impacting the success of our
company at large. You will be responsible for leading the research,
creation, development, delivery, and evolution of Ecosystem
programs, largely related to the NextWave partner program. This
position relies on an understanding of project management, sales
operations, various routes to market (resellers and distributors,
system integrators, service providers, technology partnerships,
etc.), as well as experience in providing innovative end to end
sales enablement solutions.
- Provide support on New Product Introduction teams ensuring
Channel requirements are heard, met and accounted for prior to
launch, including but not limited to testing enhancements and
ensuring communications are developed with appropriate teams.
- Assist with sales tools enhancements, solution design,
development, testing and deployment validation. Work with IT teams
to ensure design solutions meet business needs.
- Create processes and project structures with feedback from
cross functional, theatre, and leadership teams.
- Identify and help solve existing process and tool issues.
Participate in scoping, sizing, and implementation of approved
solutions working with various teams within the organization
(operations, IT, leadership, etc.).
- Assist with integration tasks related to corporate
acquisitions; data cleansing / integration exercises, partner
onboarding support, and working with the partner project team to
develop necessary communications.
- Assist with new product integrations (working cross
functionally, problem solving, ensuring channel sales leadership is
- Assist with tool maintenance and clean-up projects (SFDC
- Provide broad based operational support to our NextWave partner
project, Managed Service Provider program, and other Ecosystems
- Develop and apply data analysis to identify areas of
improvement; create programs and processes that help close
- Build and provide process documentation and training for
stakeholders (internal teams, sales resources, partners /
- Initiate and establish strong trusted partnerships with key
stakeholders at all levels in the organization to ensure alignment
and ongoing effectiveness.
- Assist with project organization, road mapping, and timeline
management for the Ecosystem Operations team.
- Provide broad based operations support to our NextWave partner
- Manage and execute ad-hoc projects.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Statistics, Finance or related
- 5+ years of related experience (sales operations
- Ability to coordinate programs cross-functionally to deliver
on-time measurable results
- Strategic thinking, business analysis, problem-solving,
collaboration, presentation, and communications skills.
- Knowledge and experience with common business applications and
tools, such as Salesforce.com, G-Suite, Smartsheets, Jira, etc.
(Gsheet / MS Excel experience a must)
- Strong written and spoken communication skills in English
- Able to work independently in a fast-paced growth
- Experience building process documentation and training
internal/external stakeholders as needed
- Willingness to work on a flexible schedule as needed to support
theatre needs (AMER, EMEA, or JAPAC)
Personal Attributes/Interpersonal Skills
- Trusted Advisor: provides advice across multiple areas of
expertise and builds broader capability
- Challenges the existing method and constantly innovates
- Able to easily work well with individuals at all levels
- Builds organizational relationships and fosters open
- Excels at cross-functional collaboration
- Flexible and adaptable to changing demands based upon the needs
of the business
- Able to work independently, establish priorities, and
demonstrate good judgment skills
- Able to multi-task and perform well under pressure
- Smart, analytical, creative, efficient, driven, and
- Strong written and oral communication skills
The Ecosystem organization at Palo Alto Networks is a strategic
pillar for our continued growth within cybersecurity, and a
critical component to accomplishing our mission. The WW Ecosystem
Operations team provides support for channel sales teams and
partners/distributors through program development, program/legal
compliance, and systems and tools - all largely driven by data. Our
ultimate goal is to provide an amazing partner experience with Palo
Alto Networks by training and enabling our Ecosystem partners in
the use and sales of our products.
We're trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge
cybersecurity's status quo. It's simple: we can't accomplish our
mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
Palo Alto Networks is evolving and changing the nature of work to
meet the needs of our employees now and in the future through
FLEXWORK, our approach to how we work. From benefits to learning,
location to leadership, we've rethought and recreated every aspect
of the employee experience at Palo Alto Networks. And because it
FLEXes around each individual employee based on their individual
choices, employees are empowered to push boundaries and help us all
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all
qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance
or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please
contact us at email@example.com.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate
diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to age,
ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or
expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition,
national origin, physical or mental disability, political
affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex
(including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally
Disclosure required by sb19-085 (8-5-20) of the minimum
compensation (includes on-target earnings = base + on target
incentives for sales roles) for this role to be located in the
state of Colorado. If hired in Colorado, this position starts at
$98,500/yr. Depending on the position offered, restricted stock
units and incentive or bonus pay may be provided as part of this
compensation package. Additional benefits may be found here.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
Covid-19 Vaccination Information for Palo Alto Networks Jobs
- Vaccine requirements and disclosure obligations vary by
- Unless applicable law requires otherwise, you must be
vaccinated for COVID or qualify for a reasonable accommodation if:
- The job requires accessing a company worksite
- The job requires in-person customer contact and the customer
has implemented such requirements
- You choose to access a Palo Alto Networks worksite
- If you have questions about the vaccine requirements of this
particular position based on your location or job requirements,
please inquire with the recruiter.
Keywords: Palo Alto Networks, Plano , Ecosystem Operations Project Manager, Executive , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!