Sr Project Manager
Company: RedRiver Systems, LLC
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Job Description: The Senior Project Manager (PM) will lead the
design, execution, and monitoring of large corporate initiatives
and key client projects, championing and following best practices
and standards established throughout the end-to-end project
management lifecycle. Strong operational acumen and knowledge of
typical backroom business workflows will be essential to integrate
into PM responsibilities. Additionally, the Senior PM will support
the company's 411 (i.e. facility new starts/terminations) process
including support tools to facilitate timely and accurate customer
onboarding activities. The PM works closely and collaboratively
with multiple departments and external contacts to plan, manage and
execute against project requirements, driving program priorities,
budgets, and continuous planning cycle activities. Extensive
hands-on experience with recognized project planning tools and
methods will be critical to managing projects as well as strong
training skills. Lastly, the PM is tasked to ensure programs and/or
projects are aligned and integrated with corporate strategies,
plans, and initiatives.NOTE: This is a fast growing company with
870 rehab locations in 42 states with more acquisitions planned and
this individual will the first individual on this new team and will
be responsible for building out a PMO team of 5-6 individuals, so
prior experience in building a PMO is highly preferred. For the
first 2 weeks this will be an on-site role and transition into a
mostly remote position with occasional on-site requirements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages and coordinates operational planning efforts including
cross-business integration of the program plans and/or
- Facilitates operational workflow design and documentation
inherent in the active projects, utilizing visio or other
appropriate flow charting tools
- Supports 411 Customer New Start process for new facilities,
terminations, and changes including leading key meetings,
administering, and further developing workflow/task tools, driving
escalations and related workstream activities to maximize process
efficiency and minimize costs.
- Consults with senior and executive management and serves as a
liaison to internal and external partners on department and
enterprise strategies and projects.
- Monitors, coordinates, documents, and communicates progress
toward achievement of business goals, objectives, strategies and
action plan results.
- Leads and supports training for PM Supported programs and
projects during implementation and cutover
- Provides advice/guidance and negotiates approval of
communication materials with executive management and
- Applies expert knowledge of project/program management and
related PM tools to ensure efforts meet defined objectives, follow
a structured timeline and are delivered on-schedule and within
budget, including dashboard monitoring, metrics synthesis and
quality assurance methods.
- Assists with the establishment and oversight of vendor
performance and budgetary cost measurements to ensure a high level
of vendor efficiency in conjunction with specific program plans and
- Offers insight to the Senior Leadership Team (SLT) in regard to
vendor performance, reports results, and identifies opportunities
for improved performance.
- Monitors the program and/or project deliverables and assists
with early warning detection, problem triage, solution development
- Manages a highly matrixed environment and builds and maintains
relationships with senior level executives.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Attends all mandatory meetings, trainings, and assignments as
- Must conduct self in an ethical, legal and responsible manner
at all times
- Must adhere to the policies, principles, and guidance within
the Company's Employee Handbook and Code of Conduct.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as
assigned.Competency:To perform the job successfully, an individual
should demonstrate the following competencies:
- In-depth and up-to-date knowledge of project management
methodologies and strong working knowledge of latest PM tools and
or applicable software.
- Proven track record for project managing complex initiatives
with multiple workstreams.
- Strong verbal, quantitative and interpersonal skills to
effectively deal with complex management problems and communicate
with employees at all levels inside and outside the college.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to think and lead strategically.
- Demonstrated ability to manage disparate groups including
internal stakeholders and third-party vendors.
- Ability to frame problems and solutions quickly and
- Effective at building relationships with internal/external
business leaders, colleagues and employees.
- Ability to accomplish objectives through influence and
- Excellent customer service skills and attention to detail.
- Strong track record for developing training materials and
- Strong organizational and leadership skills.
- Possess judgment and executive maturity to balance interests
with the overall goals and values of the
- Bachelor's Degree in appropriate field or study
- Healthcare experience preferred
- 5-10 years of previous experience in project managementComputer
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel,
Power Point, etc.)
- Proficient knowledge of PM tools or applications and Visio
- Exposure to Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems
including SalesForce, Sage Intacct, UKG/Ultipro, NetHealth/Optima
and BI tools (Power BI, Tableau, Domo) is preferred
Keywords: RedRiver Systems, LLC, Plano , Sr Project Manager, Executive , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!