Complex Project Manager - Remote US
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Kyndryl Project Managers are responsible for end to end project
management: start up, staffing, execution, schedule/risk/quality
mgmt., financials, deliverables, close-out.
The Project Manager's role is to ensure scope, cost, schedule, and
contractual deliverables are met for assigned projects that will
vary in complexity within the Advisory & Implementation Services
Responsibilities to include:
1. Maintain a Project Control Book for all project assignments.
2. Run weekly cadences with internal and external stakeholders.
3. Identify when things are off track and handle, including
escalations as appropriate, through resolution.
4. Act as single point of contact for client and internal
stakeholders for status, questions, issues.
5. Ensure financials are intact (including forecasts, rev/profit
6. Identify new revenue growth opportunities.
* Remote position; may include some travel to client site depending
If you are hired into a Colorado work location, the anticipated
compensation range for the position $92,000 to $174,000 is based on
a full-time schedule. Your ultimate compensation may vary depending
on your job-related skills and experience. For part time roles, the
compensation will be adjusted appropriately.
Keywords: Kyndryl, Plano , Complex Project Manager - Remote US, Executive , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!