Product Management - Associate
Company: Fannie Mae
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Job DescriptionCompany Description
At Fannie Mae, futures are made. The inspiring work we do makes an
affordable home a reality and a difference in the lives of
Americans. Every day offers compelling opportunities to impact the
future of the housing industry while being part of an inclusive
team thriving in an energizing, flexible environment. Here, you
will help lead our industry forward and make your career.Job
As a valued colleague on our team, you will collaborate with the
team to build, develop, or design functionality for a product, as
well as participate in the implementation, enhancement, or
maintenance of existing products.THE IMPACT YOU WILL MAKEThe
Product Management - Associate role will offer you the flexibility
to make each day your own, while working alongside people who care
so that you can deliver on the following responsibilities:
- Contribute to the evaluation, design, development, testing, and
implementation of products.
- Help to identify opportunities for product improvements and
provide feedback to senior team members.
- Collaborate with the team on ongoing maintenance of the product
- Assist the team in ensuring product strategy is in alignment
with business objectives.
- Support the development of requirements for enhancements by
working with business, technology and policy stakeholders, and
create user stories to document those requirements.
- Manage multiple tasks with shifting priorities.
- Work closely with the Product Owner and assist in maintaining
- Support inquiries about the application (production
THE EXPERIENCE YOU BRING TO THE TEAMMinimum Required Experiences
- 2 years of experience in Product Analysis/Product
- Prior work experience with technology solutions
- Experience gathering accurate information to explain concepts
and answer critical questionsDesired Experiences, Skills, and/or
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Experience working within Agile development practices and tools
(e.g., JIRA and Confluence)
- Mortgage Servicing experience desired with a focus on Loss
In response to COVID-19, Fannie Mae has adapted our workplace and
hiring processes to better safeguard our employees, candidates, and
new hires. We understand that this is an unprecedented situation
and Fannie Mae is committed to creating protocols for these
processes that are agile and conform with federal, state, and local
health administration guidance. While the company's operating
status for on-site work is currently voluntary, the majority of
Fannie Mae's workforce is remote until further notice. We continue
to conduct all interviews and onboarding virtually. In addition,
all employees who wish to come on site must be fully vaccinated
against COVID-19 and enter their vaccination information into a
confidential HR system before arriving at the facility, unless they
have an approved accommodation. Click here to go directly to
information about accommodations.
The future is what you make it to be. Discover compelling
opportunities at careers.fanniemae.com.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer, which means we are
committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, religion, national origin, gender, gender
identity, sexual orientation, personal appearance, protected
veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an
accommodation in the application process, email us at
Keywords: Fannie Mae, Plano , Product Management - Associate, Executive , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!