iCAT -Claims Team Manager
Company: Liberty Mutual
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Are you looking for an opportunity to lead a claims team with a
responsible company that has consistently outpaced the industry in
year over year growth? Liberty Mutual Insurance has an excellent
claims management opportunity available.A Claims Team Manager
coaches and develops a team of 5-8 claims
representatives/specialists responsible for the management,
investigation, and resolution of claims, ensuring a high quality
work product, while continuously developing talent by assisting
with the selection of top talent. The Team Manager promotes a
culture of claims customer service excellence where all are
committed to providing a differentiated customer experience.Please
note the ideal candidate will sit in Plano,TX or Lake Mary, FL
- Leads and develops a team of representatives/specialists
ensuring the quality, accuracy, and timely resolution of claims
that may include high exposure/complex cases.
- Continuously develops talent by creating opportunities for
direct reports to grow and strengthen new skills.
- Promotes claims customer service excellence by building empathy
and passion for the customer experience that meets or exceeds
- Proactively assists in selecting top talent, delivering
continuous coaching, and rewarding and recognizing employees to
reinforce behavior that ensure service excellence.
- Monitors the work of team members to ensure reserves are
adequately set and customer expectations are surpassed.
- Analyzes any problematic trends and takes steps to avoid
recurrence, appropriately escalating issues if needed.
- Promotes a culture committed to identifying process
efficiencies to continuously improve how work is completed.
- Resolves customer complaints, problems and coverage questions
which cannot be handled by team members.
- Collaborates effectively with internal and external
stakeholders including existing policyholders, the business
community and governmental agencies, to ensure compliance with
regulatory and company standards.
- Promotes and advocates business unit goals and objectives,
ensuring alignment with broader claims functional goals.
- Supervisory, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Comprehensive knowledge of legal liability, general insurance
policy coverage and the State`s Tort Laws.
- Licensing required in some states.
- 5-7 years directly related work experience, Bachelor`s degree
preferred.At Liberty Mutual, our purpose is to help people embrace
today and confidently pursue tomorrow. That's why we provide an
environment focused on openness, inclusion, trust and respect.
Here, you'll discover our expansive range of roles, and a workplace
where we aim to help turn your passion into a rewarding profession.
Liberty Mutual has proudly been recognized as a "Great Place to
Work" by Great Place to Work US for the past several years. We were
also selected as one of the "100 Best Places to Work in IT" onIDG's
Insider Pro and Computerworld's 2020 list. For many years running,
we have been named by Forbes as one of America's Best Employers for
Women and one of America's Best Employers for New Graduates-as well
as one of America's Best Employers for Diversity. To learn more
about our commitment to diversity and inclusion please visit: We
value your hard work, integrity and commitment to make things
better, and we put people first by offering you benefits that
support your life and well-being. To learn more about our benefit
offerings please visit: Liberty Mutual is an equal opportunity
employer. We will not tolerate discrimination on the basis of race,
color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
religion, age, disability, veteran's status, pregnancy, genetic
information or on any basis prohibited by federal, state or local
Keywords: Liberty Mutual, Plano , iCAT -Claims Team Manager, Executive , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!